HUD Suggestion.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BondyeLwa

02-22-2014

You have implemented a ring around your character in the Hexakill game mode to better keep track of your champion. I think this is a great idea, but should also be added into the traditional 5v5 game mode. I have found it to be very useful!

Attached Images
File Type: jpg funny-League-of-Legends-players-i-have-no-idea-where-i-am.jpg (48.9 KB, 166 views)

InvalidGuest

02-23-2014

Turn on colorblind mode

Elicias Pet

03-07-2014

Great idea why not make it where u can change the map view so your looking up just like on the blue team.. find it a disadvantage looking down. i mean panning on the camera view is okay but when i'm looking up i don't have to move the camera view around as much :3

Bobb1118

03-07-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elicias Pet View Post
Great idea why not make it where u can change the map view so your looking up just like on the blue team.. find it a disadvantage looking down. i mean panning on the camera view is okay but when i'm looking up i don't have to move the camera view around as much :3
believe me i thought the same way but the graphics get all messed up when you turn it and the map scroll gets inverted and the minimap fks with your mind.

SeanMarmo8

03-11-2014

Why not let us move our HUD and everthing wherever we want on our screen?

Raith alghul

03-12-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobb1118 View Post
believe me i thought the same way but the graphics get all messed up when you turn it and the map scroll gets inverted and the minimap fks with your mind.
The graphics look fine when the map is turned, you can test it in lolreplay, the only thing that looks strange is the brushes, and that would be pretty easy to fix.

What I would like to see is the ability to add some of the setting as toggle buttons on the HUD, like a button to turn on/off auto attacking.

scalegreen

03-12-2014

I also would like this feature as a toggle in all game modes.