Darius wins every 3v3

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ordrenaline

06-13-2012

Alright, so i know "darius o.p" has been everywhere. But it has been what, 3-4 weeks from his release? I have yet to see a single team with a darius solo top in TT lose. the only occasion i did was when both teams had a darius. Whether i play him or someone on the other team. He is just way too dominant. the only way to counter him is Movespeed and if you focus on running away you will just let him farm. The reason he is un counterable is because of his utility once he gets phage. i played a game a while ago and i was taric, the enemy team had a darius. we were both bot lane. i started with cloth armor and got a thornmail at 6 minutes in due to a great beginning gank. at this point the lvl 4 darius still was able to succesfully tower dive despite my stun and burst dmg. Armor does NOT counter darius. only Movespeed/hp does. And if you are playing a mage, you cant just build MS/HP you NEED dmg. I would love to get feedback, but only if it is intelligent conversation. i dont want this thread to be "darius o.p". thanks.

destructionX

06-13-2012

saw title. didnt bother reading post

Jeevees

06-13-2012

3v3

Autocthon

06-13-2012

3v3 is not intended to be balanced.

Riot gave up on it.

Vigoor

06-13-2012

Sorry but SR takes priority over TT, if a balance change happens in SR and TT gets boned well tough luck :-/

ordrenaline

06-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autocthon View Post

Riot gave up on it.
i know, that is one of the reasons i decided to post this, to get some attention on it. but darius is beyond unstoppable in 5v5 as well, just more rare of an occasion.

ordrenaline

06-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vigoor View Post
Sorry but SR takes priority over TT, if a balance change happens in SR and TT gets boned well tough luck :-/
How do you figure it takes priority over it? neither should take priority over the other. if Riot wanted to be a really good company they would have a group of ppl to work on 5v5 and a group for 3v3. Any gaming company who ignroes a game mode that many enjoy is stupid in my opinion.

ImpTaimer

06-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autocthon View Post

Riot gave up on it.
They need to remove it then, because they're incapable of balancing champions for the sake of the game instead of their pockets.

ordrenaline

06-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeevees View Post
3v3
why post "3v3" what contribution did that have to the thread?
none.

Autocthon

06-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ordrena View Post
i know, that is one of the reasons i decided to post this, to get some attention on it. but darius is beyond unstoppable in 5v5 as well, just more rare of an occasion.
If you think darius is "beyond unstoppable" in 5v5 you're a poor player.

He's a bottom tier champ. He loses to most of the good tops (who get played constantly regardless of player skill). He offers nothing but a single gimmick skill to a teamfight. He's not innately tanky, doesn't possess unusually high AD ratios on his skills.