Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Proving Grounds feedback from an ARAM vet

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MarsCollective

06-15-2012

Quote:
Bloodragoon:
One thing you might want to keep in mined, is that the PG games can get to be quite long. Ive had 2 40min+ games and 1 55min game. Ive always felt and seen that ARAB and ARAM were like shortest in-between games where you join them while you wait for your friends etc, but not if its like 30mins+

Hmm incorrect. Classic ARAM is one of the longest game modes in this game.

ARAB on the other hand is quite fast, and tbh from all my PG games so far, the average seems to be around 25 min which is good imo. Only around 10% of my games end up going above 30 min and probably like 1% over 35 min.

I guess you have just had bad luck on your games to end up being so long.

Mad Hit Monkey

06-16-2012

My very first Proving Grounds match was about 42 minutes long, and it was ridiculously fun, despite the intended length, with a double ace happening near the end.

I don't see what the problem is. Maybe it's because I'm not a 'ARAM Vet'.

Twenty minute matches, or forty minute matches, fine by me as long as you get rewarded for them appropriately.

Flygoniq

06-18-2012

Thing is, if you don't like the proving grounds-you can still make a normal aram...