Pulsefire Ezreal is Coming

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ToadKillerDog7

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-13-2012

I too am really impressed with this skin, but the price is ridiculous.
This is coming from someone who's spent over $600 on this game.

I'll be buying the skin for 1625rp, but if that wasn't in effect there is no way in HELL I'd buy it at full price. That's just way too much.

I do understand a lot of work went into it, and I do appreciate that.
But still almost $25 for a skin is highway robbery. Sorry Riot, I love you guys, but I can't support that. I'll buy it, ONLY because you have it on sale initially, but just because this one took longer to create and has cooler effects doesn't justify this kind of price.

Downvote me to hell, as I'm sure most of you will.

I NETRO I

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-13-2012

I just got the

"Hello Ezreal, do you require a map?"

"No"

joke because Ezreal usually says "Who needs a map."

I laughed. haha

TingTitan

06-13-2012

Ezreal training hours
"throw money at the screen"

Torinux

06-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alvirirt View Post
I prefer to spend money on buying guild wars 2 and torchlight 2 than this skin, seriously it's just a skin after all
And those are games after all, good luck paying the full price after you got bored of those games

Kentaro Darkdox

06-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoshihito View Post
Agree. Just the nerds who spend money on useless things will have a nice time with this skin.
Retarded people like you can not appreciate how much work and time has taken to come out this skin, get out and play their games of girls for third-class competitors.

Darkpurist

06-13-2012

Pulsefire Cassiopeia pls

MMKH

06-13-2012

Good thing I have some RP saved, looks like this will be RP well spent on release.

TrippyHippie

06-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeeksNaman View Post
Now that you’ve had a look under the hood, what do you guys think? Should we do the Pulsefire Ezreal treatment for other Champions?
1000x YES

Yoshihito

06-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToadKillerDog7 View Post
I too am really impressed with this skin, but the price is ridiculous.
This is coming from someone who's spent over $600 on this game.

I'll be buying the skin for 1625rp, but if that wasn't in effect there is no way in HELL I'd buy it at full price. That's just way too much.

I do understand a lot of work went into it, and I do appreciate that.
But still almost $25 for a skin is highway robbery. Sorry Riot, I love you guys, but I can't support that. I'll buy it, ONLY because you have it on sale initially, but just because this one took longer to create and has cooler effects doesn't justify this kind of price.

Downvote me to hell, as I'm sure most of you will.
Couldn't have said it better myself, since I usually result to cussing haha. Anyways, I wholeheartedly agree with you bud. It's sad how greedy this company now is. They are charging half the price of a 'BRAND' new game for this one skin after the initial 5 day sale. That's just absurd... Let's hope they realize the error of their ways and quick...

Calys Teneb

06-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaladinZakyu View Post
Totally agree with this guy. Just because your company grows, and your quality enhances there's no reason a SKIN should be 30ish bucks. This just edges me closer to DoTA2, even though let's face it I suck at it. But whatever practice makes perfect.
Don't jump to conclusions. They may have been speaking of a champion/skin bundle. We'll have to see at release.