Pulsefire Ezreal is Coming

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pork chop

06-13-2012

take my $ now

Steezy Steo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-13-2012

THIS LOOKS SOO COOL
cant wait for it

JacobDark95

06-13-2012

make riven like this she need a awesome skin

ManWolfAxeBoss

QA Analyst

06-13-2012

I don't even own Ezreal and have no interest in playing him, but man this looks sweet.

Disarray

06-13-2012

Do a Pulse fire Orianna, Blitzcrank, Irelia, Rumble, Xerath, Urgot,! it would be awesome to do one of those!

Vanillatrix

06-13-2012

Can't believe! LOL. OMG!

IronStylus

Sr. Concept Artist

06-13-2012
7 of 15 Riot Posts

THIS THREAd IS RELEVANT TO MY INTERESTS!

Poseii

Recruiter

06-13-2012

Shut up and take my money

Perverted Bear

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-13-2012

Do this for a lot of champions. Pulsefire doesnt have to instantly mean legendary for other champions though. Remember some of us don't have all the money in the world. :X ...

ipico

06-13-2012

vbńkletbnŽnqejhgoenvowpwnoenvnlnvbem nbenenb ngvoenvolengboenboembnb........................... .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .......... i died from a heart atack