Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Pulsefire Ezreal is Coming

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pork chop

06-13-2012

take my $ now

Steezy Steo

06-13-2012

THIS LOOKS SOO COOL
cant wait for it

JacobDark95

06-13-2012

make riven like this she need a awesome skin

ManWolfAxeBoss

QA Analyst

06-13-2012

I don't even own Ezreal and have no interest in playing him, but man this looks sweet.

Disarray

06-13-2012

Do a Pulse fire Orianna, Blitzcrank, Irelia, Rumble, Xerath, Urgot,! it would be awesome to do one of those!

Vanillatrix

06-13-2012

Can't believe! LOL. OMG!

IronStylus

Sr. Concept Artist

06-13-2012

THIS THREAd IS RELEVANT TO MY INTERESTS!

Poseii

Recruiter

06-13-2012

Shut up and take my money

Perverted Bear

06-13-2012

Do this for a lot of champions. Pulsefire doesnt have to instantly mean legendary for other champions though. Remember some of us don't have all the money in the world. :X ...

ipico

06-13-2012

vbñkletbn´nqejhgoenvowpwnoenvnlnvbem nbenenb ngvoenvolengboenboembnb....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................... i died from a heart atack