Pulsefire Ezreal is Coming

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kayla8590

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-13-2012

Holy mother of batman.. I just.. holy ****. WOW Riot. That was AWESOME! And that word seriously doesn't even touch the level of awesome that is! I think it is more the safe enough to say this was WELL worth the long wait! Excuse me while I faint from excitement!

Al3x4ndar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-13-2012

He can fly (jump) using this skin? Riot introducing paid advantages, something I though I'd never see in this game.

Banath Kalkin

06-13-2012

hmmm just saw the price, defs defs worth it for 1625 RP for 3250 maybe not (still only maybe) cos like the profile and banner updates and all that are really nice as well, and the upgrading skin is very cool, truely like getting a new champ and skin with a few bonus extras, still I can see the price turning people off but dam it is one amazing skin

truely they went above and beyond on this skin

Wickian

06-13-2012

Mother of God...

listIess

06-13-2012

I doubted y'all when you were going to delay it, but now...worth every second. <3 you riot

Thuch

06-13-2012

He looks like Megaman. Which makes me want to buy him even more.

CrazyKracker

06-13-2012

Dammmm, good job riot.

Casually Serious

06-13-2012

This is probably one of the best things you've ever done Riot. Please, implement this sort of thing more in your game and keep me addicted! Legendary skins before this have been nice but this is by far the most exciting I've seen. I'm sure others agree.

EDIT: Since you seemed to want an idea in regards to this, here's mine. When you release a new skin, bundle that champion in with it! It'd be a nice incentive for people to get a new champ and an awesome skin.

Action Bobby

06-13-2012

OhmygodohmygodI'mgonnacum!!!!!!!!!!!

Bacio91

06-13-2012

Shut up and take my money!