Login screen with a change of background

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Freestyle

08-25-2010

With new music added to the login screen, I just thought it'd be fun and interesting to see what the login screen would look like with a change in background. So I took a shot of the last scene in the LoL cinematics, embedded it into the background, moved some stuff around, and made this fanmade login screen. Just my opinion, but it looks a lot more interesting with more characters than just two. Thoughts?

Tormy

08-25-2010

I like it

LiLoNe

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-25-2010

It actually looks pretty nice seeing more than two champions on the login screen.

xEternally

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-25-2010

its a lot more interesting and cool than having 2 characters in a somewhat plain background ^^ +1 for yooh!

MercuryRed

08-25-2010

Give... me... this.

xEternally

08-25-2010

Why is this thread in page 3! should go all the way to the front so ppl can see the login screen

Freestyle

08-25-2010

I made it just to see what the login screen looks like with more characters added. It'd be nice if the login screen could have more characters (in a future patch maybe?), rather than a select 2.

Since the music was changed to be a more melodramatic version of the music in the cinematics, maybe add more characters to further enhance the epicness of the new music? Or maybe people just like only having Kat and Ryze on the login screen?

Food for thought.

GrizzIy

08-25-2010

Wow. so much more epic.

Janítor

08-30-2010

How?

therealdrag0

09-09-2010

Why no more info or directions? I don't like logging in looking at sexualized half naked people.