How to play against Karma mid?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DomainSpecific

06-13-2012

I'm asking this because I just fought her for the first time in ~600 games. I was LB, so I thought I could own her easily... no idea how it happened, she owned me x.x

When I tried to burst her, she would use shield, wait for the burst and then use her knives, restoring her health.

I cannot practice how to play against her (since she is never used) so I need to know the best way to play against her. Thanks and please no trolling (I know I failed hard).

Epjest

06-13-2012

Karma is a decent counter to Le-Blanc. Most champions with instant cast self-shields work great against Le-Blanc since her combo has a flight time.

Basically, play a different champion if they pick Karma, and if you've already picked your mid - make sure it's a flexible mid that works well regardless of who their fighting (Morganna - Kennen - Cassio - Ryze) due to the limited nature of counters.

If your stuck in the Le-Blanc vs Karma lane again, try to roam and secure kills for other lanes.

Sybil Cut

06-13-2012

Please don't talk about Karma

NeoBluereaper

06-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DomainSpecific View Post
I'm asking this because I just fought her for the first time in ~600 games. I was LB, so I thought I could own her easily... no idea how it happened, she owned me x.x

When I tried to burst her, she would use shield, wait for the burst and then use her knives, restoring her health.

I cannot practice how to play against her (since she is never used) so I need to know the best way to play against her. Thanks and please no trolling (I know I failed hard).
Right you press Esc.

Then go to More Options.

Then keep pressing Surrender for 20 minutes.

Miniature Panda

06-13-2012

I own 90 champions.

I literally logged onto LoL after reading OP's post just to double check and see that Karma was still in the shop

xTONEEY

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-13-2012

How can you lose to Karma?

NeoBluereaper

06-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by xTONEEY View Post
How can you lose to Karma?
Karma's passive is really underestimated when she goes AP.

Memira

06-13-2012

fake your attack, that way she will put out her shield . Wait the shield out and do your combo.

DomainSpecific

06-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Memira View Post
fake your attack, that way she will put out her shield . Wait the shield out and do your combo.
I tried it; when she saw I would not follow my combo, she would use her bond and run away (the shield lasts 5 secs).

MyDixieNormous

06-13-2012

Steps:
1)Have Karma in the other team
2)There is no step two