Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Achievement Unlocked!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

inFe eD

06-12-2012

Queue into a game with Sauron as level 11. Matchmaking continues to astound and amaze!

http://lolmatches.com/match/na1529624388

Infirc

06-12-2012

:O loooool, how many troll matches with all bot and no one top even when your team owns the windmill did you have before that?

edit: also how many matches with afkers on either team? (low summonner level Dominion sux azzhh because of it)
and how many matches with people asking how to cap a turret " is it just rightclick or do i have tot ype something??"<--it has happenned to me

06-12-2012

Hahha, nice.. and nice name!

I've always wondered: is your name in reference to Elemental Designs audio?

I was close back in the day with my level 10 Jesus account. I got to about 1800 and played against all the normal people I played against on this account when it was around 2k. Really challenging only having a few champs/runes/masteries.

Ayax Arcantos

06-13-2012

wassuppppp!!!!

Phourc

06-13-2012

I like how your level 11 smurf has higher elo than me >_>

Infirc

06-13-2012

Quote:
Phourc:
I like how your level 11 smurf has higher elo than me >_>

he's got talent

Panwar

06-13-2012

Frozen Heart too stronk!

TheFrenchTickler

06-13-2012

Hahaha aha a hahaha bahahaha...

I feel a little less pleased getting lucky to play Sauron and you one night huehue. I mean I was lvl 17 but c'mon, that's like THIS MANY more than 11.