How to counter Fizz mid?

12345 ... 6
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Paszkiewicz

06-12-2012

I've seen a Fizz twice in mid.

Both times they dominated me. I play cass usually.

So how do i counter a fizz mid? They seem to stack AP runes for level 2 burst. I can't do it because of BURSTCHARGE!!!!! untargetable!!!

It's not a qq thread, I just don't like getting dominated by him

DesertFox

06-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paszkiewicz View Post

cass
Solution:Change that "c" into a "k"?

xXBraveHeartXx

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-12-2012

Fizz is anti-mage
Cass is mage
Don't play mage.

knormanx

06-12-2012

yeah your gonna lose if your cass. Cass can't cast spells fast enough to follow his quickness, unless your wicked good at predicting movement. Pick someone that doesnt HAVE to use skillshots.

DesertFox

06-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXBraveHeartXx View Post
Fizz is anti-mage
Cass is mage
Don't play mage.
Only way to counter anti-mage is to play another anti-mage, but don't worry, anti-mages are only superior in laning usually (If the dude has crazy fingers, you're done.) But they are much inferior in AoE/range than a AP carry. Of course they will still able to carry the game if they get 15/0 so the best way against them is to play VERY PASSIVE and deny them those early game kills. Then as you outfarm them, you will eventually be able to destroy.

Note: Do not f*cking stay under a tower at below 25% hp at any stage during the game against an assassin mage. You will f*cking regret it.

PapillonMyu

06-12-2012

actually cass counters fizz in lane I seriously dont know what you guys are talking about.

to counter him as cass is relatively easy.

Until level 3 fizz either does no damage or has litle mobility he needs all 3 skills to do well , urchin foi the gap closer , trident for the raw damage and trickster for its many uses , capitalize on that , spam q's deny him farm harrass him with autoattacks , once he gets 3 back out when he comes in your way, keep spaming q's all the way , then if you hit any throw some fangs at him.
Max q frist and try to deny him farm while harrasing from a distance once you both have level 6 fizz will probably want to kill you , my sugestion is buying an early negatron cloak to survive the burst combo , if fizz jumps on you and tries do burst you down wait him to use trickster then use your burst combo.If fizz doesnt outright kill you he cant compete to cass single target damage.

Capt Orion

06-12-2012

Pick Galio. Destroy Fizz.

KevinDelMarr

06-12-2012

Xerath or Brand do well. Leblanc laughs at Fizz's feeble attempts

Orleos

06-12-2012

I play Cass and while I can beat Fizz, it's usually much more effort than usual.

You have to be ready to run or pursue at a moments notice, and stay outside his ability that causes him to charge through you (don't know it's name) at all times when against him, or else he'll do that, smack off a nice chunk of your health, then flerp derp away.

Chasing him once he does it usually isn't worth it, because he's got the power of an assassin, and in the time it takes you to get a combo going, or catch him, he's going to turn right back around and smack you, more so as his flip comes off cd, and once he hits 6, you're even more on the defensive.

0ddzilla

06-12-2012

Fizz is the one and only champ that can routinely stomp me in mid.

I generally mid Anivia, the quintessential super squishy, super slow burst mage... He runs circles around me, I can forget landing my Q if he's any good, hugging is still a problem because he excels at diving. It only takes a few smacks to force me back to base.

Trying to time skill-shots for when he has used his E is a losing battle, his overall mobility keeps him out of reach.

I wonder if there are any item builds that can at least keep me in the lane if I get pitted against a pro Fizz as Anivia.

12345 ... 6