easiest role to play?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

lulzwhut

06-12-2012

Support. Then you can just ***** your team out for no reason.

Nezgul

06-12-2012

I'd have to say either Jungler or AD carry.

Support requires you to be fairly competent, mid requires a good sense of map awareness and ability to duel, and if you screw up at top, your lane opponent can snowball into a nightmare.

Discojapi

06-12-2012

.-. Ad carry isnt really easy xd well if ur a player that just right click of course it is, but ad carry is more positioning than u think xd Must evade alwas the ap and the solo top cause if they are good will focus u always

Mendaleev

06-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TodaysChaos View Post
An argument can be made for any role at all...On either side. I would say the most difficult two spots would be mid and jungle. Only because with good timing on buffs, and neutrals you have a lot of control. Top and both bot lane mostly just hang out in the lane farming.
the outside lanes also tend to snowball the hardest though. you have to be careful not to give the enemy even the slightest lead.

LtgAwesome

06-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirafa View Post
I would say AD Carry. Sure is difficult to right-click, isn't it?
I disagree, it isnt the attacking that makes this game hard. I mean most mids just click on people... or put mouse over people and spam qwer if they smart cast, not exactly difficult. What makes ad carry more difficult than a lot of roles IMO is the positioning.

I would say top is the easiest because you dont have to worry so much about positioning because you are hard to kill, people dont want to target you. In a team fight, you run into the middle of their team. As AD carry, if you step a tiny bit out of position and get cc'ed... your instantly dead and your team loses the team fight. There is very little room for error as an ad carry in a team fight, less so than any other role.

A perfectly positioned AD carry will rip apart the other team and win a team fight. An ad carry that makes a tiny mistake, is instantly dead, and loses the team fight.

A top laner is tanky, and makes a mistake, charges in... then changes target, finds someone else... then keeps going. There is a lot of room for error.

Not that all positions arent hard, and I think it is just what you are good at. (I am wayyy better at ad carry, but some of my friends just cannot get the positioning right) it all depends on the person.

EDIT: I also think jungler can be put on that list because a poorly played jungle probably has the smallest effect on the game, because he isnt directly losing a lane. I think a poorly played jungler has a smaller negative effect, but a well played jungler also has one of the biggest positive effects. But I think they are actually the easiest because if you fall behind, you just farm the jungle without a lot of risk unlike laners that cant do that.

dodgy56

06-12-2012

from easiest to hardest
support > top > mid >ad carry >jungle
a lot of people have been saying ad carry is the easiest but i find it has the least margin for error. and as we all know its really hard to please everyone when youre jungling and so you get blamed a lot

Asylum Lux

06-12-2012

It isn't support. Support needs to have a good knowledge of all roles in order to help the team as a whole. Sure, you can play Soraka, build Soul Shroud / Locket / Ionians / Shurelia's and spam heal/mana all day long, but a very good Janna or Alistar will make you ****.

trevorwhatever

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-12-2012

which ever one you are best at also im shocked people arent saying support. and on another note imo because its the role i do best at id say jungle but thats only me i depends on you tbh

Narssisstic

06-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nezgul View Post
I'd have to say either Jungler or AD carry.

Support requires you to be fairly competent, mid requires a good sense of map awareness and ability to duel, and if you screw up at top, your lane opponent can snowball into a nightmare.
AD Carry requires you to be able to cs, avoid harassment, and harass the enemy all at once. It's just as hard as top lane, and a fed AD carry can be a lot scarier than a fed top laner late game. AD Carries require spot-on positioning to avoid getting melted.

Junglers control dragon, control buffs, and control baron, and can provide support to ALL lanes by ganking, easing pressure on your team and potentially funneling them gold. They also have to deal with balancing the needs of ALL the lanes at once, avoiding dying to any invasions to their jungle, and weigh the worth of invading the other jungle.

There is no "easiest role".

fudgepackah

06-12-2012

definetely ad. soraka is easy though but janna and ali have a higher skill cap(not that theyre hard to play)