Meow?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CommodoreSkippy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annaed View Post
Very true. This is why I queue with a few reliable friends (ppl that play for the team).

:-D
Based entirely on the mindset, I'm adding you.
...Once I get this SR game out of the way, because I seem to have lost my mind and think that mode is as fun as Dominion.

Nyx87

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by CommodoreSkippy View Post
Based entirely on the mindset, I'm adding you.
...Once I get this SR game out of the way, because I seem to have lost my mind and think that mode is as fun as Dominion.
I miss SR, always blaming the jungle for not ganking, and when they do gank for not giving you the kill, or blaming the support for not buying more wards with all their gold and infinitely sustaining you in lane as you take minion agro and tower dive. Good times...

oh, and I really dislike blind pick. It's only redeeming factor is that you occasionally see out of the box picks, but there are those games where the enemy team is Lulu, Kass, Urgot, Alistar, Yorick and you just want to afk in spawn till its over.

06-12-2012

Purrr...murohow (that sound they make when they catch prey).....

What about how the crystal scar has made a great ARAM style map type. ARAB > ARAM in every way and form. Sure there are those op comps but that is going to happen. At least in ARAB everybody gets money/xp and you get to end game quite quickly. It's also not as easy to have a one-sided snowball victory as it is on SR ARAM.

HaIfhearted

06-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by CommodoreSkippy View Post
It's hard to tank for a team full of wanna-be one man armies...
Which is what Blind mostly consists of, in my experience.

Also, meow.
It's called bruiser Malphite : )

Frozen Heart, Mercs, Hexdrinker (if lotta magic damage), Triforce, Sanguine, IE/LW (depending on enemy armor)

You are a tank. You are the AD carry. You screw Jax HARD. Best **** initiation in the game.
Nuff said ^_^

Annaed

06-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaIfhearted View Post
It's called bruiser Malphite : )

Frozen Heart, Mercs, Hexdrinker (if lotta magic damage), Triforce, Sanguine, IE/LW (depending on enemy armor)

You are a tank. You are the AD carry. You screw Jax HARD. Best **** initiation in the game.
Nuff said ^_^
Interesting build you've got here. I must try this out!