Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

3v3 Solo/Duo Ranked

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CoolDownTheBus

06-12-2012

The Twisted Treeline is quite popular among my friends as of late, there 3v3 Ranked team that I am apart of has broken the 1500 barrier. Regardless, I was wanting to improve my play on the Twisted Treeline but rarely find two other players that are familiar with and take seriously the 3v3 game. Many use it as quick IP and for situations where they have only 30 minutes to play. I would greatly enjoy having a ranked solo/duo queue for 3v3 and I do not believe I am the only one. If any news on the subject has been released by Riot I would love to know.

Eryn

06-12-2012

The queue times for this would be... legendary.

Nyotaimori

06-12-2012

Quote:
E1C:
The queue times for this would be... legendary.

Long queue times are far better than no solo/duo at all.

PMAvers

06-12-2012

If they're anything like the full-team ranked, they wouldn't be bad at all.

At least it'd be a way to get Draft on Treeline...

Dennis912

06-13-2012

Truly I believe that people would actually flock to this. A way to earn elo as a solo player without having to worry about 4 other possible solo players. I mean one thing about TT that is great is if your team is really bad you can still take control of the game ( based on your champion pick obviously ) and carry them where in SR if 3 people are just clueless your done for. I think hardcore solo elo seeking players would love this.

Lorthix

06-13-2012

If it was just solo que it would be alright, but adding in the option to duo que would just cause problems for the solo guy.

Boo

06-13-2012

1 top 2 bot all day son

Happy CIVL tech

Recruiter

06-13-2012

support solo rank, but duo rank doesn't make too many sense.

Hud Stud

06-29-2012

Bump

I also believe very strongly that there should be a solo/duo ranked for 3v3 Twisted Treeline.
I don't understand why this isn't a thing? It would be great! I don't believe it would be too hard to implement and shoot why not?

I'm all for 3v3 solo/duo ranked, I hope it becomes a reality!

Hud Stud

06-29-2012

Quote:
Dennis912:
Truly I believe that people would actually flock to this. A way to earn elo as a solo player without having to worry about 4 other possible solo players. I mean one thing about TT that is great is if your team is really bad you can still take control of the game ( based on your champion pick obviously ) and carry them where in SR if 3 people are just clueless your done for. I think hardcore solo elo seeking players would love this.

Yes! I agree. This way it would become more of an actual solo ranked, rather than Good luck, hope you get a good team ranked. haha