Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Champion Ban sounds

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

mrcelophane

06-12-2012

Well, whenever we select a champion to play as, we usually hear a sound, a sort of "Here we go" quote. Only the person selecting it can hear it, which is fine, because some people hit a bunch of random buttons and would annoy me.

My suggestion would be making it so that a global sound is played whenever a champion is banned, sort of a "up yours" type quote. What's great is that we can use sound bytes already in the game. For example, if Nocturne is banned he could say his movement quote "Do I scare you, summoner" or Shaco could say "Why so serious?"

Its a small thing, but its the little things in life that make me happy.

Wightraven

Recruiter

06-13-2012

That's not a bad idea.

Mr Hexakill

06-13-2012

This is a great idea.

mrcelophane

06-17-2012

Until we get a Riot post, howabout we come up with quotes that they already own.

I stand by my statement that Nocturne's "Do I scare you, summoner?" is the best for this.

refermoe1

06-20-2012

****ing amazing