Pulsefire Systems Online: The Making of Pulsefire Ezreal

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DreadSmite

06-14-2012

Chuck norris got a plasma screen. a pixel of the screen fell off and made this masterpiece

lonewolf1221

06-14-2012

OMG i think i'm gonna **** bricks

UmarothTheKeeper

06-14-2012

this is gonna be awesome i cant wait
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

polishopbr

06-14-2012

nice!!!

Mid Division I

06-14-2012

we've waiting like a year MAKE US PROUD!!!!

Neelarai

06-14-2012

The first time I saw that I was like O_O THAT LOOKS SO COOL!!!!! I guess when people say " Press F to fly " they really mean it for this skin. Congratulations Riot Games!

OJ191

06-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Hellsage View Post
Because people don't get that it isn't just a skin...

PFE is so much more than just a skin. They changed every single effect and animation. From a VFX aspect, Pulsefire was built basically from the ground up.

It took a metric butt-ton of work to get him to where he is today, and then to throw on effects onto minion and enemy champion deaths, new voice acting, a new summoner profile badge, and a new summoner profile banner (meaning they had to change code in more than just the character model and store listings; they had to update how profiles are read)???

Why the hell WOULDN'T Riot charge more than just the price of a Legendary skin?!?!? PFE is in a class of its own... I think my brother named it best: PFE is the first member of the ELITE skin class. With all the work that went into this, and looking around at how rampant price gouging on DLC content is in the gaming industry, you should be PRAISING Riot, thanking them for ONLY charging $25 for this.

/endgamedevpovrant
I'd argue that it costs more than 3 champions and they don't even have to come up with a skillset for him. (after it goes to 3250 I mean)

Toxic360

06-14-2012

What's next? The Rocketeer Tristana that never got released?

At least I hope so. O_O

Wisemanlol

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-14-2012

I hope now that after pulsefire goes live you guys can give champions more re-works too(Like you did to our frost archer, that looks gorgeous right now). There's a 450ip champion called Sivir that requires love when it comes to art real bad. There's also a few other dudes that would love that too(Katarina is a good example).

T0DdL3RT1CkL3R

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-14-2012

Great work, seems I'm losing 12.50 in the future.