Pulsefire Systems Online: The Making of Pulsefire Ezreal

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IS1bebc30e34fedef61db6c

06-14-2012

Why wasn't this posten on EU?

chungyeung

06-14-2012

now i request battlecast urgot have an update with 1 leg on first lv , 2 leg on 6 lv, and 4 leg on 16 lv

Neblin007

06-14-2012

Soooooo kewl !!!!!!! Way to go to all involved in the development of this epic legendary skin. A must have for anyone! Just make sure you get it while its on sale, cuz that normal price is epic and legendary.

Teshlerond

Recruiter

06-14-2012

Do want....

Ryukago

06-14-2012

so.....pardon me for a little while as I clean up the mess I made on the floor, change my pants, try to calm myself from having a heart attack, and here comes my RP purchasing day!!

IS1eae7cbb510cc9b1e2028

06-14-2012

When?!

WHEN?!

Diablo 3 just lost my attention, i need to play EZ now. This skin is gonna be so OP

DLChade

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-14-2012

Must say, it looks like a great skin.
Although, im a bit aprehensive about the 100th champion now....which i have heard vague rumours on different places... i just hope after the release of pulsfire ezreal, you can keep the high standards for the big triple digit champion. GOOD LUCK!
p.s. the other rumour/ information i have heard is about a new ARAM map. Exited about that!!

Frozted

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-14-2012

Why don't we take the released date in the future and put it in the present?

torunekoLoL

Recruiter

06-14-2012

it would be sad to lose a mirror match vs classic skin ezreal with this skin.

PhysicsNerd

06-14-2012

So friken AMAZING! Can you guys please make a Pulsefire Ezreal Pack please? So that i wouldn't have to save up 6.3 k ip and probs won't get that much in a few days. :P That's be great guys.