Pulsefire Systems Online: The Making of Pulsefire Ezreal

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ReijixMaigo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-13-2012

Pulsefire Ezreal
skin op lol

Azuera

06-13-2012

brb selling my phone , shoes and gf's birthday present can wait another year.....

Derpmaciaa

06-13-2012

RIOT finally listens to its players ? And how in the holy hell did RIOT consider to abandon it at one point ?

UcleRose

06-13-2012

more money for this

xArctos

06-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronStylus View Post
I have to admit, I am overwhelmed by how positive the reaction has been. We're always pretty confident in our work, but we have a healthy dose of paranoia when we develop.

Will the player like this? Is this properly embracing the fantasy that the player of this champion expects? Did we make it enough pretty?

Those are valid concerns that are only assuaged by reactions and feedback like this. We are ultimately never satisfied nor satiated until we've heard from you. I look forward to explaining more about the process in the days leading up to his release, and subsequent discussions after. This is a great opportunity to show you how we do indeed strive for transparency with also a healthy dose of quiet reservation when we're trying to make the best possible content.

This is a wonderful experience to be having and seeing the reactions, be they positive and impassioned, or written with valid critique. I look forward to hearing from you!
Oh sir IronStylus, I assure you I'm not playing anyone other than Ezreal for a loooong time

SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY!!! ALL OF IT!!

Yusuk3Takashi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-13-2012

Shut up and take my money, my soul and my lifesource!!! me gusta! @@

ohcooL

06-13-2012

saved up rp just for this

ReyRaptor

06-13-2012

omg.... omg... Shut up and take my money xD
+10 guys GREAT JOB!!!

MG7BR

06-13-2012

Great Riot !!! Pulsefire Ezreal the future legendary

Audible Fury

06-13-2012

Looks great guys nice work. I will get him just cause you worked so hard. Now how about a transforming blitz ?