Pulsefire Systems Online: The Making of Pulsefire Ezreal

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SirPapilon

06-13-2012

I will buy this skin on release, but 3250 RP is ridiculous. Please never do that to us again. Cash grabs are not the way to build loyalty.

PanicDrive

06-13-2012

Wow is all I can say guys... After playing Ez for so long as my main champ I still never bought a skin for him because I saw the early images of PF Ez. So now that it is finally almost here I am finally able to show that I am an Ez player!!! Thank you all and know that your work was well worth it!!!!!

Alphamech

06-13-2012

!!!
Take it all, take all my money!
!!!

Shiv Olshuk

06-13-2012

The splash art sucks compared to the old splash art...

SpikeRosered

06-13-2012

Wow you guys went all out for this legendary skin. I guess the wait was worth it. Going to the page you made for it makes you think Ezreal is the main/only character in the game he gets so much attention.

JayDizzel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasler1770 View Post
definitely a cool skin wish other champions had videos and entire pages made for their skins. lol. Hopefully this much work is put into future legendary skins.
Others do have their own videos, but not actual web pages.. check out Brolaf, Corporate Mundo,Urfrider Corki, Nunu Bot and more on youtube

Quote:
Originally Posted by CypherousEUW View Post
IMO its worth the standard legendary cost, but this 3250 is a joke, you really are having a laugh at this, are you trying to become valve and release pointless retarded $100 cosmetic items because thats where i see this going unless this is nipped in the bud.
I agree fully, 3250 is ridiculous.. but for those that get it when its half off on the first 4 days.. props, i know i will be getting it xD

Paladinoras

06-13-2012

"Unfortunately, I didnít put the stop information into the script, and so it would just play nonstop when we tested it. Every time you danced, youíd get another copy of Ezreal dancing. You could have a whole Summonerís Rift full of Ezreals dancing."

AND YOU CHANGED THAT WHY?

Arielea

06-13-2012

I think Ezreal just won my heart... *cue girlie sigh & faint* <3

Whimori

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

06-13-2012

shut up and just take my money

Jigapoop

06-13-2012

Can he fly over walls/terrain?