Pulsefire Systems Online: The Making of Pulsefire Ezreal

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

soundbot

06-13-2012

Quote:
Riot: Earlier in the week, you guys were talking about how Pulsefire Ezreal got his hologram dance. Do you want to share that story with everyone?

Adam: Initially, we didn’t think we’d have enough time to make him a new dance. So we had to think of something creative that was still awesome for the dance. Since his original dance was so iconic – people either love it or detest it or love it because other people detest it – we decided that it would be cool to have him project a hologram of himself dancing.

Unfortunately, I didn’t put the stop information into the script, and so it would just play nonstop when we tested it. Every time you danced, you’d get another copy of Ezreal dancing. You could have a whole Summoner’s Rift full of Ezreals dancing.
PULSEFIRE EZREAL EVERYWHERe

Buzz Lightbeer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-13-2012

Instant buy on all 3 account, thanks so much Riot!!!! Better then anyone could have hoped for!

BlazingFrenzy

06-13-2012

Best. Skin. Ever!

Sage Soren

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-13-2012

toasting in epic bread

Max Pita

Master Recruiter

06-13-2012

I want a green armor pulse fire Ezreal

Kitty Meow Heart

06-13-2012

Ezreal spam incoming! Take cover my nooblets!

LucifuriuZ

06-13-2012

"to get the concept just right"?
Just watch Megaman lol.

ZileWrath

Recruiter

06-13-2012

For those that are complaining about the price of the skin. It is a COMPLETELY optional buy and it doesnt affect your ingame experience. If you want the skin youll buy it if you dont you wont buy it as simple as that

Rustylunchb0x

06-13-2012

Riot take my money now

MissOmNomNom

06-13-2012

I don't play this champ nor have I ever played him but... here, have my money. I'm getting him.