Pulsefire Systems Online: The Making of Pulsefire Ezreal

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Typhoid Burrito

06-13-2012

When I saw this and the post on the front page about all the changes my first thoughts; give Riot $20, buy Ezreal, practice with him until Pulsefire comes out so I don't make myself look like a fool(and if I lose at least I get to look awesome while I do it).

Ikonomou

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-13-2012

This is a great champ

RavenRonien

06-13-2012

"GrumpyMonkey: ... And so we wanted to make this something that would blow everyoneĺs mind. "

..... mission accomplished boys

Heydees

06-13-2012

PFE is a MAN! not a boy or a little girl but he has become the definition of kick ass destruction on the battle field .... in love!!

ballistic33

06-13-2012

Dang people really love to dump money on the aesthetics of this game. 30$ and i can buy 3 to 6 games with that.

Tekojovishi

06-13-2012

Congrats guys, great work!

Banath Kalkin

06-13-2012

yea love how you go through the design process and had a full promo webpage set up for the skin and all, super cool stuff

Also a question with the new summoner icon and banner will more of these (so new icons/banners) become available or packaged in in the future cos that seems like a cool bonus, specially the banner cos I didnt realise that they were customisable but yea amazing stuff

also go grumpy monkey for taking what was already a sweet concept and pushing it out further (and I'm converted go Ironstylus =P)

Jade Kurozuka

06-13-2012

Want wallpaper too, pls!

Sw├Árd

06-13-2012

I'm only ~3 months into playing this game, but I don't understand the hype. The skin is lackluster compared to others that I personally like and have seen ingame, plus Ez is a pretty rare champ from my experiences.

What's the hype for? Is the skin really nice to some of you? Is Ez just in need of a skin that bad? Is it Ez or the Pulsefire that is the selling point? Is it the hype, or is the skin that amazing? Is it because it has a cool video to accompany it?

NavyDragons

06-13-2012

$25 why does the only legendary skin i would actually buy have to be double the price