Pulsefire Systems Online: The Making of Pulsefire Ezreal

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Illyriomysterio

06-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by zarbiz View Post
Where's your source for that number?
Their promo site has it. But the mook apparently didn't notice that there'll be a sale when he's released. o.o

Zimbabwe

06-13-2012

Oh man. Excuse me while I clean up after myself.

Kazdra

06-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bravo Ray View Post
I was privileged to have work with the team on this project, from concept to finish, we tried to really push the level quality!
Push it? You blew it out of the **** galaxy D:

Mental Newb

06-13-2012

Shut up and take my money!

LordGwaihir

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detached Hipster View Post
I just hope this isn't a trend of **** 3250RP skins. Riot can go right on and kiss my @ss if that's the case. F&*ing absurd!
This skin has soo much in it though, shifting models as you level, new death animations for minions/champs, and even a new SUMMONER ICON/BANNER...that is defiantly a first as far as i know. I don't even play EZ and i'll be getting this skin day one.

IronErro

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-13-2012

this is so awesome... i have been saving up RP for this since I first saw it... I'm so excited... WHY I NOT HAVE IT YET?

Erm... I mean, thank you for all the hard work you put into this

... but seriously... why don't I have it yet...

Übersaurus Rex

06-13-2012

I can't wait to spend money on this! You guys went and pushed the boundaries. How long until an Ezreal full length movie?!

XhyHzy

06-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newb AC View Post
Shut up and take my money!
At 3,250 after the first four days of it being released? They indeed plan to take your money sir.

Rauron

06-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeeksNaman View Post
GrumpyMonkey: Pulsefire Ezreal where ?! I dont ever want to see Pulsefire where? again on the forums!

IronStylus: I think that it was a challenge because we had something out there that people had a taste for, and they wanted it. So I think that it was important for us to take a moment to speak to the community and explain our process. I hope this dev diary will show that we do feel passionately and want to give the players something special.

GrumpyMonkey: I hope that people reading this will realize that were also fans of the game, and when we decide to hold something for more iterations its because we really want to make it the best we can possibly make it.
Honestly, the part that disappointed me (during development) wasn't that you guys were waiting before releasing it. It was obvious that you wanted to do cool stuff.

The part I loathed was the lack of information. Riot has been getting quieter and quieter, it seems, while that transparency was one of the biggest things attracting me to this game. Morello and Phreak have, lately, posted a couple of comments on the forums that are a bit more open, and I really hope that trend continues. To all the art and animation and everything guys: We love the work you do, but please talk with us about it -while- you're doing it. "We have x idea, it might not work but it sounds fun." "Y aspect was buggy, so we had to scrap it." We want that dialogue; it's much more interesting and appreciated than a single introspective pseudo-Q&A after the fact.

Great work, obviously, but please be more open about what's going on. We want information, and every time you say "we can't 'cause you guys get mad," it feels more and more like the relationship between Riot and it's customers is "company vs. necessary evil" as opposed to "buds w/ friends".

JesseNeon

06-13-2012

PULSEFIRe EZ WHEN?