Pulsefire Systems Online: The Making of Pulsefire Ezreal

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PriyaWins

06-29-2012

pulsefire ezreal is so cool

Xerakin

06-29-2012

He just came out on the live servers

Master Anubis

06-29-2012

Thank you riot hes here and i have him

Ourak Raaa

06-30-2012

...Took long enough, but thanks! I love fighting for my main in champ select against people who have never played him!

Caldera537

06-30-2012

nice summoner banner and icon idea, very cool touch.

Slavik1

06-30-2012

As a sci-fi maniac I had to buy it. It's amazing.

Crunchez

07-01-2012

nice skin for sure :O if Riven ever get a legendary skin PLEASE do the same kind of work and im already sold ...

I want to see a massive wave of force when she Ki burst, ''flipy'' dash move for valor, ennemies champ being slowly cut in half when killed by wind slash (exept for teemo... He would just explode leaving blood everywere in a small radius) and of course one huge monster sword to explain the reason why teemo cant be cut in half like everybody else

Her evolving stages could be like ez to be honest.. Starting looking kinda like the regular exile but with with new colors and a different swords/armor pieces... 6 the sword start to get new features on like runes n stuff and small new pieces of armor... ending up at 16 fully armored in very clean Noxian Commander armr and one sword that would make your ennemy gtfo just by seing it :P

no need for a ''special'' jet pack on her or stuff like that.. the teemo death is more than enough

ps on a side note... I think that MAYBE giving an icon for every old legendary skin would be nice if possible.. Alot of peoples have been asking for remakes so a simple icon would be a little gift until something can be done :P

Hentitan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Wahishh

07-01-2012

Serious post :
Does anyone feel like it's a bit bugged? Like sometimes when I kill something with either a basic attack or a spell, it sometimes doesn't show the gold I get for it and I'm not sure if I actually get the gold or not. And sometimes he doesn't respond when I try and last hit minions?

JIRK

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-19-2012

sooo ik ezreal is still kinda new with the Pulsefire and ik Riot got a BIG hit from it all, so are we going to be expecting another "Futuristic" Skin in the next few months? Like a "Pulse-sword" Yi kinda thing? im assuming its not going to be called "Pulsefire" so just throwing something out there