Pulsefire Systems Online: The Making of Pulsefire Ezreal

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KiWiKiDsBowlcut

06-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triggersoft View Post
I bought other things with my pulse fire ezreal funds :|
It's okay, so did I.

PetrichorShift

06-27-2012

Tsk tsk, disappointing.

Shadowmeld92

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-27-2012

When?

Slashiroth

06-27-2012

Yeah, hype is kinda down now. Maybe your marketing crew should learn how to sell a super legendary skin.

kingphillip

06-27-2012

Been 2 weeks still waiting. All news on everything has stopped!

Hoodstomp Graves

06-27-2012

The skin will be released the day you see it on your screen on a spotlight or on your featured items on the home page. Come on guys you know this

RedRoseBlueLotus

06-27-2012

It's the wait! They announced him on Tuesday 14th and now it's 28th. So Where is he? I need him NOW! :P

Zakur the Bright

06-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotRunaan View Post
Skins typically don't have canon lore, but there's a small "alternate universe" storyline for Pulsefire Ezreal. I posted this on the EU forums, so I'll give the same short summary of the idea here:

In my mind, a couple years from "now" in Runeterra, Ezreal's wanderlust leads him down into the Southern Wastes, where he stumbles into a time warp (rampant, chaotic magic down there and all). He emerges in the distant, war-torn future, where Piltovian and Zaunite technology has advanced far beyond anything he'd ever imagined--but has wrought utter destruction across Valoran. He finds the Pulsefire armor at a crash site, and discovers that it evolves to fit his form (and, of course, meets the AI named PEARL). Ezreal takes the Pulsefire armor back through the warp in the hopes of preventing such a future from ever happening, and... well, of course, to show off his totally superior technology to the rest of the League's champions. 'Cause he's Ezreal.
I actually made my own fanfic for this skin before i even heard about a lore for it. It's definitely not identical, but it is similar, as in he accidentally teleports to a wartorn future, however, demacia and noxus are at war, and Heimerdinger, after siding with demacia, came up with the pulsefire armor, while rumble helped noxian tech. There's also other different stuff. Still, cool skin, can't wait!

Xplintr

06-27-2012

kinda disappointing that with all this hype about ezreals legendary skin, its been 2weeks and still no news about when is it going to be released tsk tsk tsk , i know there has been alot of bugs and errors on the server lately but come on

LFX Hero

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

06-27-2012

I love this. They made a whole page for Pulse-Fire Ez, really cool. It has everything on it too... except for a release date.