Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Pulsefire Systems Online: The Making of Pulsefire Ezreal

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Forix

06-27-2012

Quote:
Sirchris55:
uh will this be available by influence points?

nope. 1625 rp in the first 4 days. 3250 rp after that.

Kyosato

06-27-2012

I now dub the as Pulsetorture Ezreal. Because the sheer torment of waiting for your release continues to be unbridled and boundless.

D3STROFTW

06-27-2012

I seriously thought that this skin would be released today. But no no they have to wait another week or maybe two, maybe even three. Im not even home in two weeks, thats why i hope they release it on next wednesday.

Lunaria

06-27-2012

not trying to be offensive or anything but your guys' timing for teasers is pretty horrible.

the wait period after the teaser was so long that I've gone past losing interest. If it was released like the tuesday after the big teaser probably would have been an instant buy.

Did the same thing with Varus, was totally hyped for him when you did the teaser at same time as hecarim but then it took sooooooooooo long for his release I sorta just got disenchanted with him and ended up never buying

DivineBR

06-27-2012

same lunaria....and same ll happen to me D3STROFTW

Lews Therrin

06-27-2012

[QUOTE=NeeksNaman;25258049]
GrumpyMonkey: “Pulsefire Ezreal where ?!” I don’t ever want to see “Pulsefire where?” again on the forums!

Then maybe you guys should actually release it? Pulsfire where?

Garen Crownguard

06-27-2012

no new content, no new skins, no new anything, i think i have spent almost 500plus dollars on this game, and after this month of nothing cool, server down time, and not even a hint at what could be possibly coming, Dota 2 is starting to look pretty good.

Apoptoxian

06-27-2012

Please. When.

ViSuoLize

06-27-2012

hype for this went down the drain. Nobody cares as much anymore.

Dan d Destroyer

06-27-2012

i can bet that this skin wont be released never .... is just a market strategy or something they did the same thing some years ago and never came out ...