Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Pulsefire Systems Online: The Making of Pulsefire Ezreal

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SaireiNoHebii

06-26-2012

I was really hyped about this, but with all the problems and the skinn getting delayed and delayed, i already lost the hype.

crucify5612

Recruiter

06-26-2012

So when does he him come out?

HlCKOK45

06-26-2012

I lost interest tbh...server debacle and lack of communication since a certain red "talked" and he "left".

Killiminati

06-26-2012

Riot please release it before friday i am moving on friday and the internet guys may not come on friday and they work on weekends and its the long weekend and i only have enough for the sale price please riot release it!

clouverine

06-26-2012

what is the release date for this skin?! O.o might i ask?

Shadowmeld92

06-26-2012

So Riot, I was under the impression that this skin would be out last week, and at a minimum this week. (How many times have to released champion spotlights and had the champion delayed two weeks? Because that's essentially what this was). I understand all of the problems that have been going on for you guys at riot, but from what has been said these problems in no way came from PFE skin but rather the hardware changes.

Is the skin being delayed because of this? Has it been put back on the bench to be brought up again later? Or was the plan to release the spotlight video and the skin within the year?

I feel we at least deserve some type of update on this subject. I don't need a release date, but want to feel informed and hate this feeling of being ignored. I'm tired of waking up each morning to go check if the skin is out, and not even being able to find a single new riot post on the topic.

Sincerely,
A once excited, but now sad, fan

ReIius Clover

06-26-2012

but... pulsefire trundle

That Senpai

06-26-2012

mom can you rob a bank for me im need PFE

KingSizeBean

06-26-2012

When time release

Gral Space

Recruiter

06-26-2012

3 years ago pulsefire ezreal was coming up now he still coming up you are starting to suck