Dirth-Master of Elements

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Moby the White

06-12-2012

Dirth-Master of Elements

Quote:
Info:
This champion would work similar to that of udyr and viktor and yorick.
For one the champion would be able to select any one of 4 elemental tablets from the shop at start which would then control what his ult would do. THIS DOES NOT: Move his spells whatsoever. His spells remain in the same place but the spell that you chose the corresponding tablet to becomes your ult. Below each spell is a description of the spell in its ulted form. Only one tablet can be owned at any time once you buy a tablet you cannot buy the other tablets unless i suppose you sold the tablet back and bought a different tablet. I do not know this for certain it is still tbd

e.g.
If Dirth selects from his choice of: Fire, Water, Air, Earth elements
and picks Fire to be his ult, then the other three elements would become his normal abilities. The tablet empowers his elemental choice giving it a new aspect upon being cast.

Secondly like yorick he will benefit from having more totems out at a time but will also benefit from recalling them as well granting him bonus mana temporarily certain builds or combos could be created by playing him differently and no one way to play him provides for a different aspect on each game. he would be able to tank, support, deal ap damage like a mage, become tanky AD brawler, or just jump in and interupt fights by knocking people away. His base damage is relatively lower because he has some tanky aspects and provides for cc.
Quote:
Decription: the only thing i could think to describe him is possible an orc with a totem necklace around his neck, greenish skin tusks out the side of his mouth long dark hair and a beard. I imagine the orcs from Wow when I see Dirth

Quote:
Lore:

Of all the villages in Runeterra, none is more populace with shamans than that of Ert. Of the shamanistic tribe in the village Ert, only one shaman has truly become a master of the elements his name being Vkar. That was of course up until Dirth was born. Tragic it is for a mother in the village of Ert to give birth to creature that did not resemble his own kind and showed no signs further of having the touch with nature. Later in his years Dirth was assigned special classes that taxed his abilities forcing him to his limits and then beyond. Unfortunately day after day Dirth struggled to call forth any element to his aid, until finally one day he had had enough of his Mentor and Master Vkar's lessons. Dirth summoned forth with all of his energy his entire essence and began to beg the elements around him to head his calls for help, lending them whatever sustenance he could grant and begging them for the same. Dirth shouted at the top of his lungs for the winds to aid him, for the fires to burn within him, the water to sooth him, and the earth beneath him to protect him. He shouted for so long expecting nothing to happen that when finally the earth beneath him cracked releasing a giant geyser of water hissing over hot coals of fiery earth that he fell backwards onto the ground. Dirth quickly stood up and approached the geyser, looking in upon the fissure that extended far into the earth. From the geyser a stone table with four inscriptions on it representing the four elements had come forth and now resting within the cascading stream of water that came flying out at Dirth as he glanced in upon the gaping crevice. Dirth grabbed hold of the stone tablet and the instant he did the powers of the elements surged through his body granting him the ability to summon forth great and powerful totems at once that controlled the elements. Even Vkar a true master of the elements was impressed by this feat, but noticed that Dirth was only able to summon 3 of the 4 elements. Dirth grabbed the totem yet again and summoned the fourth element only to have one element disappear. Saddened by this until suddenly Dirth realized that he was able to recall the totems to his body and use their energy to create a powerful blast of the missing element. Seeing this Vkar was truly impressed, but suggested that in Dirth's mastering of the elements that Dirth should prove himself a true master by battling the legendary champions that populate the League. Thus Dirth set out to defeat these champions and become a true master like Vkar.

"Mastery of the elements is one thing, commanding them is another, screaming them into a physical form that decides to bless you with a magical power? Thats a whole different story" -Vkar
Quote:
Abilities:

Attachment 569464
Passive: Totemic Mastery
Dirths Totems grant him bonus armor, magic resist, mana regen, and health regen. for each totem active the amount that the totems give is increased: Each totem grants him 1.5 hp regen and Mana regen, and also 10 armor and magic resist (plus 1.1 hp/mana per rank and plus 1 armor/mr per rank) up to 10 hp/mana regen (4.8 per totem) and 45 armor/magic resist (15 per totem) at level 18. Pressing a totem spell again within the first 5 seconds of it being cast recalls the totem granting Dirth 50% of the mana spent on the totem. However casting another totem within that 5 second span removes this ability for that specific totem.

Attachment 569466
Q. Lava Spike 60/70/80/90/100 mana 14/13/12/11/10 sec cooldown
Passive: Upon placement Dirth gains vision of area totem is placed in.
Active: Places a totem that lasts for 12/11/10/9/8 secs
Totem Active: Totem explodes outward when enemies aproach it singing them dealing 25/30/35/40/45 magic damage every second for 4 seconds + .25 ap range of 300 units.

Q. Lava Spike (ult) Channeled 100/110/120 mana 80/70/60 sec cooldown
Dirth recalls all totems and sends an explosion out from his body knocking enemies back singing them for 300/400/500 magic damage over 5 seconds + .75 ap Recalling the totems grants Dirth 300 bonus mana for 5 secs

Attachment 569467
W. Water Shield 80/90/100/110/120 mana 18/16/14/12/10 sec cooldown
Active: Places a totem that lasts 10/9/8/7/6 secs
Totem Active: The totem causes a rainstorm lasting 10 secs shielding Dirth from 50/55/60/65/70 damage + .35 ap and heals nearby allies for 50 health + .75 ap over 10 seconds (plus 50 hp shield per rank and 25 health per rank + level) While rainstorm is active Dirth gains 5% increased movement speed.

W. Water Shield (Ult) Channeled 120/130/140 mana 100/90/80 sec cooldown
Dirth recalls all totems and sends out a rain storm barrier that shields all allies from 300/400/500 damage for 5 seconds and heals all surrounding allies for 300/400/500 health + 1.5 ap Recalling the totems grants Dirth 300 bonus mana for 5 secs. Nearby Allies gain %5 movement speed while the rainstorm is active.

Attachment 569469
E. Terrain Wreck 80/85/90/95/100 mana 14/13/12/11/10 sec cooldown
Active: Places a totem on the ground that lasts 10/9/8/7/6 secs
Totem Active: The totem on the ground begins sending shockwaves through the ground deals 40/50/60/70/80 damage + .60 AD slows nearby enemies by 5%/10%/15%/20%/25% for 3 secs in a range of 400 units

E. Terrain Wreck (ult) Channeled 110/120/130 mana 90/85/80 sec cooldown
Dirth recalls all totems and hurls a chunk of earth out directly in front of him upon hitting the ground it sends shockwaves out from the place of impact dealing 300/400/500 damage + 0.80 AD. Enemies caught this terrain are slowed by 30% for 3 seconds, if enemies remain in the terrain for longer than 4 seconds they are snared in place for 2 seconds. (terrain is similar to singed's W but slightly larger about 500 units wide.) Recalling the totems grants Dirth 300 bonus mana for 5 secs

Attachment 569471
R. Windstorm 70/80/90/100/110 mana 16/15/14/13/12 sec cooldown
Active: Dirth places a totem at target location that lasts 10/9/8/7/6 secs
Totem Active: Dirth selects a path out from the totem up to 500 units and a windstorm is sent flying down that path knocking enemies into the air for .5 seconds deals 50/55/60/65/70 physical magic damage +0.25 ap/+0.25 ad damage decreases for each target hit.

R. Windstorm (Ult) channeled 120/125/130 mana 120/100/80
Dirth recalls all totems and drags all enemies towards Dirth in a giant windstorm before sending them flying away from Dirth up to 500 Units. Champions with more health are thrown further away. Champions caught in windstorm are dealt 300/400/500 damage over 5 seconds +.5 ap/.5 ad Recalling the totems grants Dirth 300 bonus mana for 5 secs
Quote:
Stats:
Base health:
450 + 55 hp per level
1385 at level 18

Base Damage:
54.5 +1.5 AD per level
80 at level 18

Base Ability power:
24.5 + 1.5 AP per level
50 AP at level 18

Base Health Regen:
8 +.05 per level
9 at level 18

Base Mana Regen:
5 +.05 per level
6 at level 18

Base Armor:
25 + 1.47 per level
50 at level 18

Base Magic Resist
25 +1.47 per level
50 at level 18

CDR: 0%
ARPEN: 0%
MPEN: 0%
Crit: 0%
Lifesteal:0%
spellvamp:0%
Movement speed: 320

Quotes:
I actually have never really known a champion to say stuff during spells i thought they made sound effects and that was it.
Q. sizzes upon placement
W. splashes on placement
E. rumbles on placement
R. gusts on placement

joke-"really? you want a joke...okay why did the chicken cross the road? HA! GET IT?! ROAD?! Me niether"
joke 2-"humor is not something really ground into me...its not burned into my mind...i don't have mindblowing jokes...they are all kind of watered down..."
taunt-"I yelled at the ground until it gave me powers, what have you done lately?"
taunt 2-"Actually I do lift...entire continents...how bout you?"
Joke 3: "I feel the earth move under my feet, I feel the sky ...okay so I can't sing.."
Moving: Alright let's go! On your guard summoner!
Afk: Really? I have entire continental drifts move faster than you! My fire is burning out! It's raining it's pouring my summoner is snoring! This blows like the wind...
recall: Beam me up summoner!
on select: Vkar would be proud! Let's show them a true master!

Moby the White

06-14-2012

i believe he could benefit from having his abilities have a 3 sec period where he can cast them as instant casts rather that periodic like his heal for example could instantly heal him ....

Moby the White

11-22-2012

gonna work on dirth too tonight maybe :S

Moby the White

11-25-2012

updated scaling a bit

Moby the White

11-25-2012

bump

Unexisted

11-26-2012

i think its would be better if he can summon element spirit...it just my idea. D:

Moby the White

11-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unexisted View Post
i think its would be better if he can summon element spirit...it just my idea. D:
nifty idea...im still working on him anyways

Moby the White

11-30-2012

added mana costs, cooldowns, tooltips, clarifications, actives, totem actives, removed passives that didn't make sense, tidied up for organization sake

AForgotten Angel

11-30-2012

Can you explain how his Ult works better by giving us more info on these Tablets??

Moby the White

11-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AForgotten Angel View Post
Can you explain how his Ult works better by giving us more info on these Tablets??
sure he recalls the totems like as if pressing the recall button on each totem at the same time.
upon recalling these totems the effect of the spell occurs. the description of recalling the totems is just like an animation.
also like viktor at the beginning of the game he selects a specific tablet. This tablet is the element that he is not mastered in and requires a tablet to summon the ability. that ability is his ult.