Attack Speed Runes/Quints, which champion are they good for?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RagingDonkey

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-12-2012

Ive been messing around with my rune pages a lot lately and was wondering who uses attack speed the best.

I tried warwick but didnt notice much of an increase during early game, and late game his steroid just takes over,i tried shyvana too they seemed to work better on her because of her passive.

Keep in mind im just experimenting.

Barbacoa

06-12-2012

I'm pretty sure they're only used on junglers who can clear wickedly fast with bonus attack speed, i.e warwick, maybe xin, etc.

koosalagoopagoop

06-12-2012

Most the junglers go good with their passive, and latter with procs from wriggles. Skarner , WW obviously, Xin, some others I did not immediately think of.

chaser676

06-12-2012

Only needed on procing junglers (yi, shen, etc..)

Dr Bloo D Ninja

06-12-2012

alistar in the jungle, and attspeed marks for naut

Vlaadokash

06-12-2012

To have never found them to be better at any point in the game than other options

MNIError

06-12-2012

Shen, WW, Naut, Udry, Cho' gath, Skarner
Thats all i can come up with

RagingDonkey

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-12-2012

Cool thanks a bunch, i was playing around with as on ap mid also (god knows why probably boredom) and didnt find much use for them other then very early farming, bot on carry was alrightish but not so great.

Thanks again for input, probably just leave these on ww then since it does help early jungle.

Orbitir

06-12-2012

I use them a lot tbh...... Noct jungle pops into mind at first. Every AD carry I use, plus many tops. Idk, I'm odd with runes

Beanst

06-12-2012

as alot of people have been saying, junglers. I jungle yi and his early game AS is horrid. so i ake AS glyphs to help curb that alittle bit. (most use different glyphs in the jungle, but it I figured i would let u know how i utilize them.)