Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

I found something pretty interesting...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tayln

06-12-2012

So, I found that even if your team is really good and you manage to lose, why is it that 9 times out of 10, a person on the other team will say 'noobs'? I've noticed it's also the person with one of the lowest scores or the person with the best score on their team.

I've noticed this happens even if they got luck just once, scored an ace, and pushed to win. Sooo, my main question is...

Why?

Why do you constantly find the need to say 'NOOB' to people when there wasn't conversation between the people or we were doing well or you just got lucky? It's absolutely unnecessary, does it make you feel better about your game play?

inb4urjustanoob

Serious question here.

Patyfatycake

06-12-2012

Those people just blame the team for their mistakes. Just ignore them, they will never get better.

Deakonfry

06-12-2012

ignore is a wonderful feature