almostalways at least 1 afk every dominion game

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KalashnikovGOTU

06-12-2012

almostalways at least 1 afk every dominion game......im just so tired of it i sometimes feel like just staying in my base the remainder of the game

Infirc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-12-2012

when you reach level 30 and at least 1450 hidden Elo it will be aproblem of the past.. Mostly

IS1e275795df8e19

06-12-2012

get the same in problem EU too.

TheFrenchTickler

06-12-2012

A lot of client trouble lately, Hopefully will bear out and definitely gets better at higher elos. Look at the top 100 Dom players and there are like 7 leaves total lol. If you can, win the 4v5. Hold out and rush bot at least to see if he reconnects. If you just wait in the fountain from start you're definitely not helping. Definitely frustrating though. If it's tons of pain don't troll the enemy team about their free win but ask them to please report the bugger then have a dance party in the fountain

Phourc

06-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infirc View Post
when you reach level 30 and at least 1450 hidden Elo it will be aproblem of the past.. Mostly
Not much better at 1650 xP

Tho I've been playing blind pick since d3's launch cause queues went up to half hour >_<

Kenkenkenkenken

06-12-2012

I've gotten blue screens of death twice in dominion. I never had the same problem in SR. The map is just buggy.

TCWA Tigerbite

06-13-2012

I played 6 straight games with an afk (not always on my team, thank goodness), but I got tired of it and went to play Summoner's Rift (for the first time since last November). Low and behold, we had an afk for the first 10 minutes of the game. T_T

dolcolax

06-13-2012

it is because of that stupid queue times.