Never trust someone else

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

A12MO12

06-12-2012

^

06-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiddalee View Post
It's not that bad players are making it to high Elo, it's that there aren't enough high Elo players to begin with, so matchmaking found nine of you and threw in a lower Elo player to finally make a match. You're lucky he was a 1900 and not a 1600. Not that I would look down on that Swain. Being bad relative to 2000s isn't all that bad.
Yup. That's why I stopped playing a long time ago (but have been recently for lolz). Match making sucks. Riot is terrible and has no idea how to form teams. I'm and electrical engineer and I bet I could come up with a better match making system.

To the original poster, you don't know evil until you're playing with a 4 man premade from 1000-1300 elo and about to play a full team of 2.3k+. And in pregame chat, they do nothing but talk **** because of either champ choice or taking revive. That is the ultimate evil and why I quit trying to take Riot seriously at all. SR is a joke, Dominion is a joke, match making is a joke, and champion balance is a joke. I don't know why I ever still log in.

ShawNuff

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-12-2012

I used to have a strict policy of dodging if I got a premade on my team... don't know why I stopped honestly, premades are so heavy its gross.

TheFrenchTickler

06-12-2012

Go bump Sauron's guide if you want less of this imo. Four is three too many for just pushing minions. I personally love to gank bot after top fights where i have health. If they lack cd's top or if my allies just got destroyed.

Avatarofrandom that didn't happen around the time they wiped dominion elos did it? Pretty poor match making indeed, I once had to play against the same pre made 4x in a row, 3 losses and 1 win and I got more elo out of it than any of them with the same queues.

Edit: was in this game, and just... lol - did not realize that until looking at the replay, I didn't think swain did too bad personally, but I was too busy getting speared by infe ed (panth) and dinadin (nidalee)
late game our team fight presence was absurd too - prolly stronger than your own