Did they buff Lee recently or something?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nyx87

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dimwitt View Post
i call horse****, what damage fall off. ult with a 2.0 ad ratio. building 1 heath and one armor item your ult alone still deals around 2k damage.
The ad ratio is based off bonus ad, so 600 base + 2.0 bonus means you need ~700 bonus ad to get to 2k damage. Assuming your health item is Frozen mallet and armor item is atma's you get about 90 bonus ad(i'm being generous here), you are only dealing 780 damage with his ult.

In order to scale into the late game you need multiple damage steroids(attack speed, attack damage, armor pen, etc). Lee sin only has one steroid and it is fairly weak at only 40% AS increase for 2 attacks(recently nerfed from 50%). Compared this to Wukong, who can shred 30% armor and gain 50% attack speed, or Jarvan who can shred 26% and gain 44% attack speed(22% constant). It's also why Vayne/Kog out scale Ashe/Caitlyn and why Ryze(among other things) is a dominant Mage.

MMKH

06-12-2012

I've seen a Lee Sin with a Sanguine Blade and LW wreck face late game.

Panwar

06-12-2012

I'm betting Lee Sin stomps WuKong into the ground. Never tried that match up before. But Wu isn't super strong against other derps, while Lee Sin is.

Nyx87

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panwar View Post
I'm betting Lee Sin stomps WuKong into the ground. Never tried that match up before. But Wu isn't super strong against other derps, while Lee Sin is.
Probably, but I am just comparing relative damage scalings, not champ vs champ.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMKH View Post
I've seen a Lee Sin with a Sanguine Blade and LW wreck face late game.
Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying Lee is bad by any means, just that his damage compared to others in his role is lower as everyone approaches final builds.

Infirc

06-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panwar View Post
The problem with it is that although lee sin has far Superior utility. that utility he is Target dependant (minions and on the case of summoner's rift also wards), if lee sin has no targets to aim his skills then he can pretty much only cripple and dragon kick, specially if he misses his resonating strike, Wukong doesn't suffers from missing skills and is not so target dependant. Lee sin would come on top of wukong if he picked the fight at the right time otherwise wukong would come on top of that trade; and yes i'm aware that skillshots are the "counters"to stealth and brushes.

Panwar

06-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infirc View Post
The problem with it is that although lee sin has far Superior utility. that utility he is Target dependant (minions and on the case of summoner's rift also wards), if lee sin has no targets to aim his skills then he can pretty much only cripple and dragon kick, specially if he misses his resonating strike, Wukong doesn't suffers from missing skills and is not so target dependant. Lee sin would come on top of wukong if he picked the fight at the right time otherwise wukong would come on top of that trade; and yes i'm aware that skillshots are the "counters"to stealth and brushes.
Lee Sin can self-cast W. That doesn't give him a dash, but he still has his shield and LF/SV. And if he's fighting Wukong then there is all the target he needs for Q. I actually hit a stealthed Wu with Q the other day. He was surprised.

I'm not trying to argue that Lee is a better champ on Dom than Wu. He isn't. I'm just saying he doesn't appear to fall off in viability as the game progresses.