best ap 6300 ip for 3v3

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Axil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-14-2012

no guys kenne is way better than cass.. cass sucks for real yo

Wheredigo

06-16-2012

Cass has an extremely high skill cap, imo even more in 3's than 5's because she'll get focused harder than she would in 5's. also her damage vs control, as it is situational makes kennen slightly more viable imo. both are amazing and honestly i think in the end it depends on your team as to which would be better.

The Chaingang

06-17-2012

cass and brand are very stong picks.
kennen is also a good pick, but hes now 4800, not 6300

Pirate Ryze

06-30-2012

ccc

Silverlord88

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-30-2012

Cmon, no one said rumble? He can solo bot against 2 easily, he starts quite weak, but tanky, and he scales very well into the game, like, if you manage to keep throwing flames in their faces you pretty much win after rylais.

Helltake

06-30-2012

Brand, best combo xD

IoEuropa

06-30-2012

I am a Cass player, but when it comes to Kennen or Cass on a 3 v 3 situration; I would have to say Kennen becasue of his AoE ult.

DreaMSs

06-30-2012

I noticed Banshee Veil makes brand/kennen cry hard as well as quicksilver but they do not affect cass so much.

Cass has epic poke, good damage good in team fights and her ulti is pro.

Black Ice 003

07-01-2012

hmmm, Kennen, Brand and Cass are all good picks, provided you can play them properly. Skillcap in the order of Brand</=Kennen<Cassiopeia, respectively. Cass does not suck, she is awesome, you just gotta know how to play her and very few do.

Ahri on the other hand, is a decent choice imo and easy to use champ as well. Her ult plus flash is an intense chase/escape tool and her combo provides loads of dmg, as long as you can hit them with your e. Not to mention her q providing enough farms even for a noob.

The biggest difference b/w Ken or Cass, even Brand in that regard and Ahri is that Ahri is much better at picking a single target and taking them out, while Ken/Cass/Brand can be a party stopper for enemy team if they use their ult right.

Zowk

07-01-2012

VLAD is the best for TOP or MID

high sustain

OP in late game, almost 4k life