Best troll champs?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kazhang

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-11-2012

My vote... Anivia.

Had one, locked in (after everyone else) and went mid (even though i was locked in as morde and had called mid)

Morde, does not support well...so forced down there to support, got our asses kicked.

Then spends the rest of the game walling everyone but his duo partner off, getting us killed repeatedly.

Riot, you have a really, really bad community. This happens way too often, for too little punishment. People get away with trolling too easily, and unless they're trash talking in all chat, they won't be reported enough to go to tribunal.

Meliorne

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

06-11-2012

No one trolls harder than Trundle.

Also it doesn't matter if you call mid, you knew he called mid and you could've made your game easier for yourself and possibly 9 other people by just complying. Also if you were a decent support you would've carried your carry.

Moral of this story? Learn some supports

Astounded

06-11-2012

Trundle

Zairex

06-11-2012

Eve end thread.

Cyanide Velocity

06-11-2012

Pure Armor Malphite. Build nothing but Armor. Say it helps your dps.

Kazhang

06-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huntrosity View Post
No one trolls harder than Trundle.

Also it doesn't matter if you call mid, you knew he called mid and you could've made your game easier for yourself and possibly 9 other people by just complying. Also if you were a decent support you would've carried your carry.

Moral of this story? Learn some supports
You're really dumb apparently.

EVERYONE HAD LOCKED IN. I picked morde (trying to get better as him) called mid, locked in.. they were the last person, and just randomed (or picked/locked in) can't tell.

>.> Derp.

I play supports quite well thanks.

/e: Apparently you didn't understand. I CALLED MID, not him. I CALLED IT and he went mid anyways.

DaedricChampion

06-11-2012

singed.
/L

Killua2011

06-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyanide Velocity View Post
Pure Armor Malphite. Build nothing but Armor. Say it helps your dps.
Thats the only way to build malphite you ****en tool

Ryuuji Endow

06-11-2012

Trundle?

Chernobyl56

06-11-2012

Jarvan. Dunk yo friends!