Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

AP Master Yi meditate

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

tr0fish

06-11-2012

I just played against an AP Master Yi on dominion. and for the most part hes fine, except for his meditate. He can meditate under a turret and go full hp while taking absolutely no dmg for several seconds. His cool down on meditate is also way too short, every 20 esconds or less his meditate was up. I believe this makes it very unfair for the other players.

kelidus

06-11-2012

but he can't do anything while meditating...

DiscworldDeath

06-11-2012

Get a stun, a silence, a pull, a knockup/knock-back...?

Phourc

06-11-2012

^ And if you don't have those, you can buy an executioner's or Morello's, hit him with the active and massively reduce his healing.

CommodoreSkippy

06-11-2012

AP Yi using meditate is far more effective than it should be.

That said, just get someone with one of the aforementioned CC abilities against him and he becomes useless. And I mean that, useless.
I don't find Greivous Wounds to be enough to counter Meditate, he's still stalling with +hundreds of resistances and still healing a LOT. CC is the way to go.

Redeemed In Fire

06-11-2012

Riven says hi.

GET REKT FGT

06-11-2012

All I know is Soraka makes him her *****...silence and he runs from the horrid MRes shredding

tr0fish

06-11-2012

I was already Ryze, I still beat him, but that meditate is annoying

NavyGothic

06-11-2012

His meditate is incredibly strong... but, well, that's all he really does. Sure it's super annoying if you don't have an interrupt (Exec Calling doesn't really help as much as it should), but that's only relevant for bot lane. Worst case scenario; you stalemate and can't pressure him off his point. Oh well, too bad.

If he's top and you don't have any interrupts... that's a problem with your team, not AP Yi.

DiscworldDeath

06-12-2012

With the Crystal Scar aura, grievous wounds brings him down to only healing 30% of his meditate base, it's still a considerable downgrade.