Cheer up Corporate Mundo with New Skins and Champions Sale!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

laflafla88

06-12-2012

Come on Riot, what are you guys doing?? Why the hell would you get us all excited and then remove that item? I was waiting for weeks, saving my RP for gothic orianna and now you guys screw up like this? Very disappointed to say the least.

Tømøya

06-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by laflafla88 View Post
Come on Riot, what are you guys doing?? Why the hell would you get us all excited and then remove that item? I was waiting each weak for gothic orianna and now you guys screw up like this? Very disappointed to say the least.
Ya it's never been on sale before so I was waiting these last few months for it, especially after they made a new skin for her. They then finally announce it, but when it comes time for it to be live(this morning), it's been replaced with Winged Husser Xin Zhao instead... bait and switch FTL. If they aren't putting it up, then I hope I can get my 4800ip back with a refund ticket.

ZaibachEmpire

06-12-2012

is it just me reading this with mundo's voice in my head?

laflafla88

06-12-2012

I don't care a bit about mundo's voice at this moment. The worst of all is Riot doesn't even have the decency to say anything or just update us. They are just screwing us.

Not happy

ImARobotBoopBeep

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-12-2012

omg guys stay calm they are going to fix it sooner or later

Yeti Rider

06-12-2012

I stayed up to get my Orianna skin first thing and I've even practicing her as a support just so I can play with the skin.....Then I see Xin is on sale. Seriously Riot? Why would you do this? Please fix this. Us few Orianna fans want this skin but are Jews (in a cheap way) and only buy skins on sale. And one more thing from all the supports, get Soraka a new skin. Her current 2 are not even worth the RP.

Milanda

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-12-2012

Kilted: I would buy Divine Soraka on sale

Beyond that, I fully expect this to be fixed in the morning. It was probably automatic and a computer error, wait till the morning shift comes in and we'll likely see it fixed. Maybe even some kind of apology/bonus sale/etc.

Shanmatsu

06-12-2012

Well lets get ready for this comment to get thumbed down you people are amazing a sale ago "weres rene, weres gothic orio" they throw them on sale "this sale sucks get better sales" blah blah blah just stop complanning enjoy the game and the sale they could be greedy and never have any sales make you buy loads of RP for stuff you want

Yasuchika

06-12-2012

Well, that's rather disappointing. I've been waiting for months for a Gothic Orianna skin sale.

addBcn

06-12-2012

Orianna... Y u no put on sale?