Ranked 5v5 team forming

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zoctar

06-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnsonAgent View Post
Hey, if you clicked on this its probably because you are interested. A little bit about me, I've been floating around the 1300-1500 elo range for a while now, and I'm very interested in team strategies, which don't happen so often in solo queue, and so I am looking to form a 5's team to compete in ranked. I don't care about your elo, however I do care about your ability. Friend me in game, or post below with something about yourself, position preferred, champs played, etc. Commitment expected of you would be 2-3 times per week, normally weekday evenings (5 - 9 pm central) and weekend days (10 am - ?? pm central) are when i am on. Please serious inquiries only.
I stop read here...

I'm not interested, I just click for lulz

Spartacus5683

06-12-2012

Hey, I have about 40 champs and 9 rune pages or so. I prefer top lane but can pretty much do any role the team needs, I just like top lane champs the best. I want to play with better people on a coordinated team, I've had enough of the horrible randoms in ranked solo que. I'm on most evenings and sometimes during the day as well. Let me know if you want to play.

BlackulaX

06-20-2012

Hey I play often, I need a team to get out of 1200 Elo . I have Chat Hit me up > Blackulax