Ranked 5v5 team forming

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JohnsonAgent

06-11-2012

Hey, if you clicked on this its probably because you are interested. A little bit about me, I've been floating around the 1300-1500 elo range for a while now, and I'm very interested in team strategies, which don't happen so often in solo queue, and so I am looking to form a 5's team to compete in ranked. I don't care about your elo, however I do care about your ability. Friend me in game, or post below with something about yourself, position preferred, champs played, etc. Commitment expected of you would be 2-3 times per week, normally weekday evenings (5 - 9 pm central) and weekend days (10 am - ?? pm central) are when i am on. Please serious inquiries only.

JohnsonAgent

06-11-2012

Also team chat abilities would be nice.

thatwonguy23

06-11-2012

hey im looking for a 5v5 to i play solo top champs mainly volibear and wukong i have skype and vent i can also play as a few mid champs fizz and im good wit lux janna kayle and sona to i play 5:30 to 10 central weekday and weekend i play most of the weekend

shrinenite

06-11-2012

i can ad carry bot with graves solo top fiora or support malphite or volibear

Sylfaen

06-11-2012

Just a tip. If you are capable of naming all the champions you are good with, you're not ready to join a team above 1100 elo.

Scorpsan

06-12-2012

I main jungle in ranked and im available almost any time of day

Drakell

06-12-2012

I can play Support or AD carry. Also solo top as garen. I use skype.

Foncy

06-12-2012

AP Carry or Support with pretty much anything and everything. Skype, mumble, and Vent.

Cynas

06-12-2012

Hey there. Would like to present my interest - I'm best at mid and support (very much like my kill lane supports, but definitely competent in the farming/healing role), a decent top and jungler, but weakest at AD bot. Feel free to send me messages/inspect my match history, I think you'll find it close to where you've been floating in solo que.

-Irices

EDIT: I prefer ventrilo, but have skype, and would be okay with downloading mumble.

kenshin159

06-12-2012

I prefer jungle but I can do anything, I honestly cant say what my best champions are because that would be stupid because you can be good with any champion it's just your knowledge of the champion but if what you are saying is what champion do i have fun with and enojy playing it would be all champions, i dont just play 1 -10 champions i'm very diverse and can play with any champions just the knowledge of the champion is all i need. I've been playing this game for a long time and i am trying to get serious if you would like to give me a chance it would be much appreciated.