[Colorado Springs] AGL 5v5 Summer LAN ($750 1st place!)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Solclo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-11-2012

i) Organizer Name: Jason Marylander (solclo)
ii) Sponsor: Altitude Gaming League
iii) Website: www.altitudegamingleague.com
iv) Tournament Dates: August 18th 2012 First tournaments starts at 1:00PM Mountain Time (13:00)
v) Registration ends: August 18th 2012 at 12:30 PM (12:30) Mountain Time You must be present to register!
vi) BYOC (Bring Your Own Computer) LAN Event
vii) Where: Freedom Financial Center, Colorado Springs, CO (Google Map of Expo Center)
viii) E-mail: jason@altitudegamingleague.com
vix) The semi-finals and finals will be livestreamed and Shoutcasted! AGL's Official Own3d Page

Registration: $20.00 per person (Buys you a seat at the LAN, lunch AND dinner, sodas and water all days long, and the ability to participate in any of our tournaments)

1st place: $750 in cash prize pool; $20 RP + Triumphant Ryze per player (Courtesy of Riot); Tournament Medals; Free Admission to the Next LAN

2nd place: $250 in cash prize pool; $15 RP per player(Courtesy of Riot); Tournament Medals; Free Admission to the Next LAN

3rd place: $10 RP per player (Courtesy of Riot)

4th place: $5 RP per player (Courtesy of Riot)

Hello Summoners! Saturday August 18, 2012 we'll be having a BYOC LAN at the Freedom Financial Center in Colorado Springs, CO. The entire LAN will run from 11AM to 2AM! The League tournament along with many other tournaments are set to launch at 1:00PM mountain time.

Last LAN pulled over 12 teams from all over the mountain time zone region and was the biggest LoL tournament in the region! We had players of all skill levels attend with everyone sticking around to watch the final and semi-final games! If you are a casual LoL player who just wants to play pug games and watch the finals, come play! We're going to have door prizes to win for everyone who attends the LAN regardless if you participate in a tournament.

Registrations occur at the LAN itself. You must be present at the LAN to participate. If you don't have a full team, don't worry, we'll have pugs that we can pair you up. We will be running tournament draft 5v5 on Summoner's Rift.

$20 buys you lunch and dinner, a seat at the LAN, sodas and water all day long and the ability to participate in any of our tournaments.

Any questions can usually be answered on our website or you can e-mail me personally at jason@altitudegamingleague.com

A huge thanks to Riot for providing us the extra prizes!

See you all there!

GalacticFish

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-18-2012

Went to the last LAN and it was SICK. Really looking forward to this.

Solclo

06-18-2012

You can pre-reg now at our official website!

http://www.altitudegamingleague.com/

Ultimazero

06-22-2012

bump.

I am looking for more to make a team with, my ingame name is Ultimazero and I am 2105 elo, add me ingame if interested to go to this LAN.

masterpohi

07-03-2012

ultimazero, I added you. I live in the springs if you are still looking for a team. I can play all roles. My elo isn't that great but i like to think im decent. Let me know if you still need some people and maybe we can play a few.

sooTi

07-11-2012

Went to the last LAN. Took 2nd place in the LoL tournament. Was copious amounts of fun and entertaining. Highly suggest people look into going to this!!!!!!!

GI Jones

07-11-2012

Hey Ultimazero what role do you prefer to play? I sent you a request in game, lmk if you are still looking for a team.

303 StanicusJr

07-15-2012

Wooot been waiting for this!!!!

knox303

07-20-2012

looking for a few hit me up in game

knox303

07-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimazero View Post
bump.

I am looking for more to make a team with, my ingame name is Ultimazero and I am 2105 elo, add me ingame if interested to go to this LAN.
hey I'm looking for a good team I play a really good support hit me up would like to talk to you more have a really good friend that I would put on your team with me