Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Mejai/Occult snowballing items

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

vVv Unverclopt

08-25-2010

Imagine a team with no feeders, no use for snowball

PunchGroin

08-26-2010

Quote:
KaXaSA:
it depends on the champion... I don't mind when squishies get those items because it's pretty easy to kill them.. now get vlad/xin, they aren't that easy to take down...

Just played a game with Urgot where I grabbed an occult early then focused on tank items. Worked really **** well. Made it to 20 stacks right in time for the enemy to surrender.

Honestly, I think they are OK. If you let shen reach 20 stacks on levi its basically game over, but for the most part I dont particularly mind em.

Xtchizobr

08-26-2010

Quote:
LLamaPie:
I main Karthus and Mejai is my 4th item on the list. I rush survivability the most. A good Karthus doesn't just Ulti in fact the ulti is best utilized to give your team a quick boost in team fights and early games to net you a kill or 2. But ya Karthus is excellent at racking up assists simply because EVERY skill he has is some sort of AOE (small range or otherwise).

But Karthus makes a terrible carry. Seen plenty of games where a Karthus gets 20++ kills and his team still loses. He is mainly a support mage which is fairly rare. Even with Rod of Ages and armor items he still dies really fast.

Karthus is nothing like a support mage at all.... at all.

he's some of the best AP dps in the game, and he pays for it with his lack of durability. he's supposed to die more often than a tankish champion, but if you find that you can't keep him alive ever, then you need to learn how to play more cautiously. it's definitely possible to do a lot of damage as Karthus and still stay alive.

i don't know why you would ever put him and "support" in the same sentence, i really don't.