Cursor absurdity

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

0ddzilla

06-11-2012

I know there are many threads about this issue already, but I assume posting "me too" in any one of them is going to attract even less attention.

Seriously, Riot has implemented color blind modes, has recently changed the entire UI; saying "The game should always inform players of whats going on, so they can make quick decisions." Yet I still see no option to simply change the appearance of the cursor.

How am I supposed to act on my decisions if I lose track of the cursor during a chaotic fight? It is simply absurd that Riot has ignored this problem through entire UI changes and graphic overhauls. People are telling you that it is costing them entire battles, yet you prioritize updating the models of champions, something which has no actual impact a player's control of the game.

I think its reasonable to expect this change in the next major update, or at the very least, and explanation as to why it hasn't been implemented.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Corruption44

06-11-2012

possible ways this could be fixed
-new coloring for the cursor to somehow make it standout more as the current colours blend in fairly easily
-options for different cursors.
-option to toggle to a default style cursor I.E just the little white triangle with the black edging
-option to use the current cursor, it can get lost sometimes but it's still pretty good.

or if you want something really weird and highly visible a dynamic high contrast cursor that detects whats behind it and changes color.
please don't do the above as it would cause horrible horrible issues and would look ridiculous..