Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Disconnecting

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DunkMasterPrime

06-11-2012

Ever since there has been that new summoners rift update, my league of legends disconnects at 30 Minutes in if not just abit under or over, i always reconnect into the game as soon as i DC, i dont have a clue why this is happening, and i cant even access my graphics card settings as im using Windows 8 Developers preview, its not fair because i get banned loads because of this fault, its really upsetting that this happens, i was wondering if i could get unbanned as its not fair, i play with my friends and they dont mind it when i disconnect as its not giving them a disadvantage because i join back in the game as quick as possible can someone please help me =3!!!!

Intrepid Lion

06-27-2012

This happens to me too. I dc around 30ish minutes. I also get an error that I've disconnected from maestro. I was just about to duo queue and we were in champ select and I got that error. Guess what? 30 minute queue because riot can't get their **** together. I sent in a ticket and they said the error was because of my firewall. I DON'T HAVE A FIREWALL. NIce try....

Tattersail

06-27-2012

I really hope a red sees these threads and responds because I've been dcing like crazy as well, and it only started happening after the latest patch :/