Disconnecting

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DunkMasterPrime

06-11-2012

Ever since there has been that new summoners rift update, my league of legends disconnects at 30 Minutes in if not just abit under or over, i always reconnect into the game as soon as i DC, i dont have a clue why this is happening, and i cant even access my graphics card settings as im using Windows 8 Developers preview, its not fair because i get banned loads because of this fault, its really upsetting that this happens, i was wondering if i could get unbanned as its not fair, i play with my friends and they dont mind it when i disconnect as its not giving them a disadvantage because i join back in the game as quick as possible can someone please help me =3!!!!

Madzi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-27-2012

This happens to me too. I dc around 30ish minutes. I also get an error that I've disconnected from maestro. I was just about to duo queue and we were in champ select and I got that error. Guess what? 30 minute queue because riot can't get their **** together. I sent in a ticket and they said the error was because of my firewall. I DON'T HAVE A FIREWALL. NIce try....

Tattersail

06-27-2012

I really hope a red sees these threads and responds because I've been dcing like crazy as well, and it only started happening after the latest patch :/