So when are you ever gonna stop the turtling issue?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ShadeeFan

06-11-2012

It is HIGHLY frustrating when you should win a game at 20 minutes but then your teammates takes an inhibitor and the enemy turtles for 20 minutes and out cs's you since super minions are constantly pushing to their base for them to kill. Then the nexus tower is too close to their spawn so you cant kill that without them constantly healing and just walking back out.

Make the nexus tower not regenerate so much **** health, I hate getting it to 300 life then we get aced due to the last part of the last paragraph. Then by the time we get in their base again the tower is at 1000. Really? Lower that regen.

Making the map slightly bigger in the bases will fix some of this as well, the nexus tower is wayy too close to spawn, as is the nexus. Increase the width of the map and just space that out more so it's harder to leash minions into the spawn constantly when the enemy is pushing your base.

I swear this is the only map where it punishes you for taking objectives.

Modron

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-11-2012

i think in one of the last patchs riot ninja nerfed the range of base tower abit, now is a bit easier to get the tower

Boo

06-11-2012

sounds like it's your teammates fault for getting inhib

Dunse

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-11-2012

Sounds like you need to ace them and then go for it sans minions.

Kise

06-12-2012

Nexus regen is fine as is IMO.

Shadeykris

06-12-2012

I don't have a problem with it.