Camera won't scroll down in game

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ChildMclester

06-11-2012

it will go up, left, and right, but will not scroll down. i have to use camera lock which won't let me click on the minimap and gives me very limited sight especially when trying to avoid Morgana snares in lane.

I tried restarting computer and it happened the second game i played in too. Anyone have any ideas how to fix this? I drag my mouse down and the camera wont respond and go down, I see the arrow on the mouse going down though, so it isn't my mouse.

Thanks in advance to anyone who knows a fix

ChildMclester

06-11-2012

bump

ChildMclester

06-11-2012

just played another game still doing it, I can also the the top gray bar with the red x that closes the program in the top right corner while I play and during the loading screen. I noticed I started seeing it when the problem started and I still can't move the camera down. It ruins all three games I've played with this problem please help. I can't see past like 3 in game feet past my character, if I have to escape I'm screwed

Lord Seacow

06-11-2012

Check your settings while in game, do you play in windowed mode, borderless, or fullscreen? Possibly switching to a different mode might help, you could give that a try.

Randelf

06-20-2012

This issue is incredibly frustrating. It doesn't seem to matter if it's fullscreen or not, the drag scrolling is just broken in the Y axis. It was doing this in the broken patch as well.

Lee0rFeed

06-20-2012

Oh that happens to me, Close your game alt/esc and then just open it up and it should work fine

Randelf

06-21-2012

I got told to do this by support:

Can you please try to navigate to the following directory and delete the input.ini file?

C:\Riot Games\League of Legends\Config

In addition, please start a Custom Game, and then go into your Key Bindings menu to "Reset All". Once you've done this, please test your middle mouse button again. If you still have any issues, please let me know, and I'll be happy to help you with another solution. If you have any other questions or concerns as well, please feel free to let me know.

Unfortunately it's still broken -.-

Hectic Blood

06-21-2012

Im having the same problem, but i cant even go up or down. only left and right

LOLZiplayLoL

06-21-2012

BUMP.

Someone please help with this. I have tried everything listed in this thread and even re-installed the game. No dice. I literally cannot play the game effectively with the map drag scroll function impaired. Help! Please!

The Great Bogimp

09-24-2012

Damn, I have just started having the exact same problem. Can't scroll down only up and to the sides. I can use hotkey arrows but then can't use hotkeys for spells also the screen is a fraction lower then it should be. So i can see the blue windows bar at the top and can no longer see what was at the bottom such as your xp bar please help if you can :P