Draven - Creative Design Ask Me Anything

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Archparagon

06-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperGFreak View Post
12. We know he likes drinking. Vodka or whiskey?
Bourbon no chaser and then he would find something else to spit flames with.

Valcio

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-13-2012

Also what does Draven Think when fighting draven?
is it a "Im too good! I cant possibly beat myself!" or a "Im so good I will beat Myself!" im more on the second one but Id really like to know.

Felaeris

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-14-2012

Been enjoying Draven a lot, but there was something I noticed when looking at his splash art. He has a ponytail. You can plainly see it on the far-side shoulder.

What became of Draven's ponytail/mullet between his time at the arena and his arrival at the League?

Quiksilvur

06-14-2012

The mullet/ponytail is still there. On the character model, it's wrapped around his neck and sits on his shoulder. I missed it too, at first.

Felaeris

06-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quiksilvur View Post
The mullet/ponytail is still there. On the character model, it's wrapped around his neck and sits on his shoulder. I missed it too, at first.
Oh ****. It is there. It blends in so much o.o;

Murskull

06-21-2012

what does draven think of jax? vise versa? it seems like dravens "all that and a bag of chips" attitude would make him jelly of the champ.

TheGiriel

08-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamsOfGrandeur View Post
So, he's (just a little) scared of them? Like, he would never go allow them into his own house if he could help it, right? (Unless of course, someone dared him to do it)
I think he's not scared but rather creeped out. No shame in that.

Leotamer

08-02-2012

(Ammusing being feed and farmed is cannon), How does Draven feel when he gets destoryed by a feed champion? Embrassed? Or does he simply blame the team?

Lord Morgan

08-02-2012

I'm so happy to have found this thread, I was eager to learn more about Draven, one of my favorites.

Q. If Draven has a lot of flashy outfits in store, can we expect to see a couple of nice skins coming out any time soon? Canonical ones, please?

I even created a thread with a few suggestions:
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...t=draven+skins

Thank you for your time and thoughts!

nickishere

04-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leotamer View Post
(Ammusing being feed and farmed is cannon), How does Draven feel when he gets destoryed by a feed champion? Embrassed? Or does he simply blame the team?
he is a hardcore narc. that's that!