Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

LoL's music competition

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Looking for a second opinion on the music I've created for the competition. I don't necessarily need someone to tell me if they like it or not, I just need someone of good judgement to tell me if things are too loud, or too quiet...maybe not enough bass here...or there...or too much gain on this part, etc...and I will not be butt hurt about your honesty...unless you tell me i suck and should go kill myself. haha. but really though, i need your help.

The champion theme I've chosen is Cassiopea. The song has an Egyptian-Metal feel to it as I feel it best fits Cassiopea. Anyway, add my name on League of Legends...and we'll figure out the best way to send this mp3 to you

Edit 1: Okay, since there are 300 plus views and no comments, im going to make it easy..here it is

Edit 2: 500 views and not one single person...this saddens me.

I'm still adding on too, just so you know.