Apology to Everyone in ELO Hell

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wilczak

08-24-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Zhao View Post
Just carry yourself out of it; not too hard when you play a decent ranged physical carry.
But it's hard when you love supports and tanks :<. That's why i'm stuck in low elo. I love supporting my team. And supporting idiots doesn't work. I don't like playing physical carries - they are so ****ing boring. I can play tetris instead. Recently i bought ezreal and i hope that i escape low elo (he is range dps but really fun to play - thanks for skillshots!) and finally can play my lovely supports again.

Akyio

08-24-2010

There's no point in supporting leavers/feeders/tards, in this ELO there is no other way but just to play a carry, or just something that can also carry and support(morgana for example). Soraka, janna.. they all don't work here..
And how could you queue dodge to get your ELO so down.. o.O didn't you know that you lose it everytime you do that..
But I think some time will fix it..

shawster

08-24-2010

there's no such thing as elo hell, if you're good you'll get out of it. gonna be blunt, if you can't carry 900's then you're not too good. like this is the total truth, play ezreal/kayle/trist/insert ranged carry here, dominate mid gank lanes ezpz. you can even do it 4v5

grats op

edit : maining a carry is a better excuse, but believe it or not you can carry as a support, quite a bit harder though

Unclephillip

08-25-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by shawster View Post
there's no such thing as elo hell, if you're good you'll get out of it. gonna be blunt, if you can't carry 900's then you're not too good. like this is the total truth, play ezreal/kayle/trist/insert ranged carry here, dominate mid gank lanes ezpz. you can even do it 4v5

grats op

edit : maining a carry is a better excuse, but believe it or not you can carry as a support, quite a bit harder though
Apparently I've gone so long that I'm unranked somehow. I just won a game joining up with some premades so hopefully it'll get fixed I should be at 900.

omgwing

08-25-2010

Was at 1050 went from 700 to 1050 then went back down to 997? because of ****ing stupid lag in the middle or in the begining and sometimes at the WORSE time possible

Olution

08-25-2010

There are plenty of idiots above 1200 as well.

I was hovering around 1400 for a while, just going win lose win lose (half of the losses were due to a feeder) and then I got up to 1470ish and I thought that I might make it to 1500 and hopefully past the bads that got carried so high.

The next day I had a 12 game losing streak and dropped back to 1300, nearly every game had me and the person I duo queue with matched up with another duo than would lane together and feed. I'm currently sitting at about 1350 at the moment.

I can only imagine the horrors of sub 1200.

Daniellynet

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-25-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axoren View Post
Advice: Once your ELO is < 1200, make a new account.
I was 910. Now I'm 1034... Slowing rising.. D:
Takes a lot of time, patience and luck.

BloodGod22

08-25-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olution View Post
There are plenty of idiots above 1200 as well.

I was hovering around 1400 for a while, just going win lose win lose (half of the losses were due to a feeder) and then I got up to 1470ish and I thought that I might make it to 1500 and hopefully past the bads that got carried so high.

The next day I had a 12 game losing streak and dropped back to 1300, nearly every game had me and the person I duo queue with matched up with another duo than would lane together and feed. I'm currently sitting at about 1350 at the moment.

I can only imagine the horrors of sub 1200.
I can tell you story's of such abominations like Atack Speed Poppy, AP Shen and tanking karthus.

Its NOT FUNNY!!! T_T

Luapman

08-25-2010

believe it or not i managed to drag myself out with morg and teemo (yes, teemo). it can be done.

Davai

Banned

08-25-2010

You know somethings wrong when you are put into a game against level 30s, while a level 15 is on your team. Then doesnt know how to use his ultimate during team fights.

Then blames you for the loss.

Im REALLY hoping the idiots are gone by the time I hit 30 on this account, because I really cant take it much longer.