Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Apology to Everyone in ELO Hell

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Speusippus

08-30-2010

Quote:
BloodGod22:
I can tell you story's of such abominations like Atack Speed Poppy, AP Shen and tanking karthus.

Its NOT FUNNY!!! T_T

Ahem. Tank Karthus is not ridiculous.

He's not the best initiator but his wall of pain can do in a pinch. Add a rylai's scepter to him and his AoE also works for initiation if he comes in from the right direction or flashes in. And since Rylai's also gives health, it only adds to the tankiness.

His passive makes him not such a hot target to focus.* His ult makes it a losing proposition in many cases for the opponents to try to get away.

Yes, Karthus is actually quite tanklike. Just add health armor and magic resist... and he turns out to still have room for a fair amount of AP! He's a tank with some burst!

*To clarify: A tank should be such that it's important to focus him, but costly to do so. The typical advice is to ignore the tank until last--and this means that a good tank is one that can make it costly to follow this advice. So somewhat paradoxically, a good tank is both one that gives the team every reason to focus him, and also every reason not to focus him.

DntEatYellwSnw

08-30-2010

I am just tired of the leavers and feeders. Yeah, Ive had bad games, and ive had great games. They all end the same way though. Defeat. I wish I was lucky enough to just get the decent teammates my opponents are getting. The worst is when Im having a good game, and it ends up being crappy because the other teammates feed or suck, so there is NO way I can fight back and die alot.

Unclephillip

08-31-2010

FINALLY I've back up to 1,000. The real fun begins now.

Contralize

08-31-2010

My ELO solo queue is 794, can anyone beat that?

Khazik

09-01-2010

I'm at 1230 right now...I hope to god i get lucky enough to grab another 70 points or so

Rumbalaka

09-01-2010

i just gotta say

Wow this is ******ed daaamn

CarltonGanks

Recruiter

09-01-2010

At 1400 I found a Sunfire Warwick. He told me I didnt know anything about the wolf if you dont get Sunfire first item

Cold Fusion

Recruiter

09-01-2010

Finally got out of ****ty ELO. I'm at 1204 solo Q now.. I got out playing Gragas, Janna, and Taric. Lol

Unclephillip

09-28-2010

it's back!

3 loses in a row due to leavers and back under 1k

Root and Shaw

09-28-2010

Play with a tank..

A good tank/carry combo can babysit the other 3 if they aren't ******ed idiots.. I raised mine from 1050-11xx by playing with someone. Mine used to be around 1250 until I got on a huge losing steak. >.>