Apology to Everyone in ELO Hell

1234511 ... 18
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Unclephillip

08-24-2010

For a while I've made fun of people making threads about being stuck in ELO Hell. Well last week I finally made it to 1100 ELO. Stupid me forgetting about the ELO/Leaver penalty involved with queue dodging. I dodged and dodged and dodged until one day I realized I was at around 940 ELO. So I thought no biggie I made it out of 900's the first week of the season I can do it again.

Ladies and gentlemen I am now on a 6 game losing streak currently around 870ish last I checked ELO. Every game, feeders and leavers. So here is my public apology to the rest of the ELO Hell members, I feel your pain .

GPEternity

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-24-2010

Thank goodness I got out of Elo hell the day S1 started.

Unclephillip

08-24-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by GPEternity View Post
Thank goodness I got out of Elo hell the day S1 started.
I'm still kicking myself for being stupid enough to forget you lose ELO everytime you queue dodge . I finally got to 1100.

Unclephillip

08-24-2010

bump

Invesco

08-24-2010

You know, when I started ranked I was around level 23. I'll admit I BLEW. Seeing as how I idiotically continued to play ranked for some reason, by the time I stopped playing ranked I was 11-28 with a sub 900 ELO. Since then I've managed to bring it up a bit, now i'm around 56-60 ( I think). I got my ELO to 1130 at one point, and then I said **** it and didn't care anymore. It's just an endless cycle of new level 30's coming in not knowing what the **** theyre doing. Once you fall below, its near impossible to get out.

Unclephillip

08-24-2010

Exactly.

Unclephillip

08-24-2010

bump

Cleef

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-24-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unclephillip View Post
For a while I've made fun of people making threads about being stuck in ELO Hell.
In your face, noob! -.-

QQ moar now.... etc.

Unclephillip

08-24-2010

up to 880 broke my 6 game losing streak.

S T

Recruiter

08-24-2010

Well you see...if you're designed for 1200 elo...then you're gonna hover there.

However...those newbie 1200's that are more like 800s will screw you =(

But maybe you'll get someone like me who is the opposite of these 1200s, that actually comes into the matchmaking with years of dota experience. Heres my dice you guys in elo hell, shake them kiss them rub a bald man's head, do what you gotta but pick yourself outta that nasty grungy place!

1234511 ... 18