How to fix Jax in 2 simple steps:

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lord Oliveira

08-26-2010

Step 1: Counter Strike Mana cost reduced from 60 to ZERO.

- You can't use this skill when you want, only if someone attacks you enough to proc a dodge, why is there 60 mana tagged on as well? It has a 7 sec cd already.

Step 2: Equipment Mastery (Passive) buffed from gaining 2 health per point of ability power to 3. 3 AD/2 Ap to 3 of each.

- Gives a slight buff making hybrid items more viable on him by a small margin.

FIXED!

Spider Queen

08-26-2010

How to fix snowbally melee carries in 2 easy steps

Make them viable early game. Nerf their scaling.

vvolfster

08-26-2010

Change empower to a passive. Jax gains 10% of his AD and AP as movespeed :P. There, Jax is a good ganker again. The movespeed nerf was the most painful to me.

vvolfster

08-26-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spider Queen View Post
How to fix snowbally melee carries in 2 easy steps

Make them viable early game. Nerf their scaling.
Why do people have problems with melee carries when casters can snowball just as well, or even faster? They have big damage nukes that become bigger through mejais/zhonyas. Only 2 melee can become true carries at the moment, Sion and Tryn. Malphite used to be able to become ******ed; I don't know if he can anymore with the 30% damage nerf to his W. Casters have a great early game as well as a great late game.

Ranged carries like Ez become ******ed as well with just a little bit of farm. He has really high burst damage, and great escape mechanisms. He's probably one of the best mids, strongly followed by Tristana. When was the last time you saw any melee take mid? Trist and Ez both can carry extremely well.

Matthew21210

08-26-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by vvolfster View Post
Why do people have problems with melee carries when casters can snowball just as well, or even faster? They have big damage nukes that become bigger through mejais/zhonyas. Only 2 melee can become true carries at the moment, Sion and Tryn. Malphite used to be able to become ******ed; I don't know if he can anymore with the 30% damage nerf to his W. Casters have a great early game as well as a great late game.

Ranged carries like Ez become ******ed as well with just a little bit of farm. He has really high burst damage, and great escape mechanisms. He's probably one of the best mids, strongly followed by Tristana. When was the last time you saw any melee take mid? Trist and Ez both can carry extremely well.
Tryndamere is a **** good mid.
We sent akali mid the other day.
And then I came up and had annie ****ting her over-leveled pants as poppy free-farmed.
Eve is kind of fun.
Kat is a common choice for mid.
That thing that byronic is always telling people to do? Try it sometimes.

Yellow Jester

08-26-2010

Ezreal is a stupid character. My buddy blinded him and he still got taken from full HP to zero. As a DPS character that's pretty much the most imbalanced thing you can do.

Aircross

08-26-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Oliveira View Post
Step 1: Counter Strike Mana cost reduced from 60 to ZERO.

- You can't use this skill when you want, only if someone attacks you enough to proc a dodge, why is there 60 mana tagged on as well? It has a 7 sec cd already.
Make it that that stun procs only when Jax dodges a champion's auto attack. That way your own minions aren't working against you.

Zezaru

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-26-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aircross View Post
Make it that that stun procs only when Jax dodges a champion's auto attack. That way your own minions aren't working against you.
As if things aren't getting hard enough for Jax to dodge already.

Passive: I agree, simply increases BOTH ratios by 1.

Also, Give him his old AP ratios back so that he can be the only full AP fighter of the game. (I guess Kayle too..) That's all that's really needed, with these changes, he'll go from bottom tier to tier 2.

GreeziakAttack

08-26-2010

Buff cleanse. Hes fixed.