Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Firewall problem????? how do you fix?? @riotgames

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Esotericism

Recruiter

10-26-2012

Bump, they really need to find a solution for this. im losing rank games for this reason.

Esotericism

Recruiter

10-26-2012

Bump again, i see these 'worker' replying to other post but not this, why is that?

SlayersZ

10-26-2012

*bump* i'm sure they will pull through for us! we just have to believe.

SuperFukU209

10-28-2012

LoL needs to fix this or im going back to DOTA!

Dreagas

10-29-2012

Forwarded my ports on my router and my antivirus. when that didnt work turned off firewalls tried everything other than the reinstall to rejoin a game and nothing.

Edit: my match is not on my history and I was blocked for over an hour not sure if the match ever happened

iTrojan2

10-29-2012

bump I'm getting this as well. Got a leave because of it.

Californi4

10-29-2012

Bump; My game just goes black at the champion loading screen and I can't connect. I get the same error and end up getting a leave. Same thing also happens when attempting custom games. Started yesterday and since then I've reinstalled, allowed everything LoL related through firewall, but nothing. I know other players are getting this and hope to see a fix soon... haha soon...

Californi4

10-29-2012

Bump; currently repairing game files to see if it fixes anything but so far the problem persists.

Californi4

10-29-2012

Repairing files finished so I created a custom game and no problems so far. Will try a normal game before moving into ranked, will keep everyone updated.

Californi4

10-29-2012

Normal game started clean. Will post about ranked soon.